• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man Has 40 Minute Wank in Beer Garden Following Five Lines of Coke, is Arrested

Bullet Club

Blackburn man caught pleasuring himself for 40 minutes in pub beer garden after snorting five lines of cocaine

A 35-YEAR-old man performed a sex act in a pub beer garden.

Blackburn magistrates heard Michael Brian Scott was pleasuring himself for 40 minutes before he was arrested.

Scott, of Mosley Street, Blackburn, pleaded guilty to outraging public decency. He was sent in custody to Preston Crown Court to be sentenced.

Catherine Allan, prosecuting, said Scott had a previous history for obscene behaviour and had previously been jailed for 32 weeks for outraging public decency.

"He was in the beer garden of Clitheroe Kate's on Mincing Lane and people were constantly walking past," said Miss Allan.

The court heard Scott had been drinking and had snorted five lines of cocaine before committing the offence.

Richard Prew, defending, said Scott couldn't explain his behaviour.

"He has been working as a fork lift truck driver for the last two years and lives with his partner who sits at the back of court," said Mr Prew. "She finds his behaviour difficult to explain."

Source: Lancashire Telegraph

Michael Brian Scott

C8KdrZZ.jpg

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
This story's 3 years old, but he's still a hero in my eyes.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
He shoulda went home to his partner and given her the best sex of her life.

EMLVqfkw-9SqdL0-4gtrp78eTUoaj5W0Q6silXm2_Mk.jpg

Last edited:

lil puff

you guys are cracking me up in here.

Made my day a little better.

I'll be back in 40 minutes, I ummm... have something to do.

camelCase

Surprised at people calling a 40 minute yank abnormal. I can pull that shit off no problem.
Probably had epic whiskey dick
Yeah, trying to finish up drunk is a big part of it, and coke/speedy drugs are the same way in my experience. Like, you can seriously go for hours on a come down, you feel awful and there's nothing better to do, cuz you surely ain't sleepin. The only way I can knock off a quick one is by rushing it and treating it like a medical condition

Top Bottom