• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

man in drag accused of sexually assaulting Pygmy Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcipello

yeah..... dont see a title like that every day do ya?!

West Virginia police have arrested a 19-year-old South Charleston, W.Va., man accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting and slaying a young pygmy goat while wearing nothing but women's undergarments.

"This case is extremely bizarre," Lt. Sean Crosier, of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office, told AOL Weird News. "It is unlawful to mistreat an animal in a cruel manner, and I certainly think it is very cruel for a human to have sexual relations of any kind with an animal."

According to police, this is how the story unfolded:

Lisa Powers told investigators that at around 3:15 a.m. Monday, a neighbor called her nephew and said that Bailey -- a female goat she had recently purchased for her 4-year-old grandson -- had been spotted inside her neighbor Mark Thompson's house.

"They told him that my goat was wandering around in Mark's house," Powers told The Charleston Gazette.

Powers' nephew and two friends then went to Thompson's house. When they were unable to locate the goat inside the home, they knocked on his bedroom door.

"He told them, 'Don't come in, I'm naked,'" Powers told the Gazette. "But they opened the door and he was standing there with his pants down ... and there was blood everywhere."

more here http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/05/03...ml#s273457&title=Criminal_Masterminds_Gallery

slide_22149_273457_large.jpg

the possible victim

Pygmy-Goat.jpg

guy looks like a methhead
that's some disgusting, vile shit but thanks to my daily dose of Gaborn News I'm almost immune to this stuff

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I hope the 4 year old grandson is too young to understand what happened to his goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom