• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man nearly dies after parasite crawls up penis and lays eggs

I've heard horror stories of dudes getting their sausages amputated because of parasites invading your manly organ while pissing on an "exotic" river. That's why I only piss next to trees or bushes.

JimiNutz

Banned
I caught one of these dick parasites after a dodgy blowjob from a whore in Harlem.
You just need to apply a little heat and it gets too uncomfortable for the little parasite in there.

Basically just slowly roast your nuts over an open flame and eventually the little fucker will worm his way out. It def hurts a lot more coming out than going in but there's a great sense of relief once you've wiped away the blood and it's all over.

This little bitch in the photos is obviously not man enough to roast his own nuts. Can't handle the heat.

Cimarron

Is that true ?? Would not being cut increase his chances of not getting infected??? ...because that gives me a million dollar idea idea...PENIS SOCKS!!! socks for ur penis
I have no proof. But I’d imagine that having an additional barrier would help prevent something from crawling up there. Clothing doesn’t 100% prevent bit does help against insect bites right?

Tesseract

Banned
I caught one of these dick parasites after a dodgy blowjob from a whore in Harlem.
You just need to apply a little heat and it gets too uncomfortable for the little parasite in there.

Basically just slowly roast your nuts over an open flame and eventually the little fucker will worm his way out. It def hurts a lot more coming out than going in but there's a great sense of relief once you've wiped away the blood and it's all over.

This little bitch in the photos is obviously not man enough to roast his own nuts. Can't handle the heat.

classic nutjobjim post right here

Top Bottom