• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man of Medan trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We are hugely excited to announce The Dark Pictures Anthology - a series of intense, standalone cinematic horror games. The first game is Man of Medan coming to PS4, Xbox and PC in 2019.

From the creators of until dawn

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Holy crap, what's up with terrible CGI from early 2000s? Or is that in-game footage?

Last edited:

Humdinger

Nice. Looks like it's not another VR game but instead a return to Until Dawn-type stuff. I enjoyed Until Dawn a lot, despite not really liking horror-themed games, so I'm down for this.

Interesting that it's not Sony exclusive like Until Dawn, but a multiplat.

Vawn

Banned
I believe Until Dawn was running the Killzone engine?

Since this game is multi platform, I think they switched engine which resulted in different graphic quality.

And this is another example of how console exclusives are often a good thing.

blackjon24

Happy we are getting another Until dawn style game but you can tell the graphics are already downgraded man I swear being a sony exclusives just gives you a visual edge compared to everything else on the market

drotahorror

I'm on board 100%. Loved Until Dawn. Hopefully they fix those character models a bit, they look solid enough with dark lighting but weird as hell in daylight. I need to play through Until Dawn again to be honest.

Fox Mulder

Just saw this. I Ioved Until Dawn, and this looks to have the same thing going and multiplatform.

But those faces. You can tell it's not on that sexy Decima engine used with Sony exclusives like Killzone, Horizon Zero Dawn, Until Dawn, and Death Stranding.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

It looks cool, but I dislike the female character already and the lower budget is very visible. I hope they'll price it reasonably.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
The game will release on August 30th this year on PC, XONE and PS4.

Here's a new trailer:

Really looking forward to play this game cuz I don't have PS4 and Until Dawn wasn't released on any other platform - which is a shame.

Last edited:
Top Bottom