• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man smuggling cocaine in artificial penis caught at Brussels Airport

Bullet Club

Man smuggling cocaine in artificial penis caught at Brussels Airport

A British man who was caught at Brussels Airport while trying to smuggle cocaine into Belgium by hiding it in an artificial penis has been sentenced to 38 months in prison on Friday.

The man was arrested on 8 February when he landed at Brussels Airport on a flight from Jamaïca.

He tested positive for cocaine, after which the man was transferred to the University hospital of Jette in Brussels for a more in-depth investigation.

At the hospital, doctors and police officers established that the man had been equipped with an artificial penis, in which 127 grams of white powder, later identified as cocaine, was hidden, reports Bruzz.

The man stated that he had visited his mother in Jamaica, and an acquaintance there had offered him cocaine. He said he took it with him to use it himself, once at home.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office of Halle-Vilvoorde demanded a prison sentence of 36 months, reports Het Nieuwsblad. The defence asked to suspend the sentence as the man had health problems.

Source: Brussels Times

Kev Kev

Why is that insane? Drug traffickers are some of the scum of the earth, the more we removed from society and make examples of the better
i dont disagree with that for traffickers who are part of a larger, bloodier, dirtier operation. so, fair enough point taken...

but here... this is what 100 grams of coke looks like, imagine a little more for 127g
5bb29ba975dd8.image.jpg

dont get me wrong, he probably was going to sell it (think that much is worth around $10k US but im not sure), and i imagine he may be part of a larger operation and they know that so thats why they are giving him that much time, and in that case i guess he would deserve it, so no argument there...

but...... what if he was just smuggling it for personal use lol?

3 years seems insane if the dude just really was just bringing it home cause he loves tootin cocaine off a hooker's tits. i understand busts where you have kilos and kilos worth of coke, but 127g doesnt seem like enough warrant that much time for someone who just wants to get high

just a hypothetical though, i imagine hes part of a larger thing and deserves it

sorry to derail the topic. i do find it hilarious that he thought that would work. hes just like, "yeah thats jsut my insanely big, chubbed up johnson. whats that? oh yes sir i just have a massive cock, nothing to see here." :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Putting some cocaine on your dick makes it numb and you last longer in bed.

...It works. I lasted a whole 11 minutes doing that. A new personal best that shattered my previous record by 10 minutes and 47 seconds....

hMcMjRx.gif

Well he's a fucking idiot and got caught, so he is gonna have a rude awakening going from cocaine filled dick to lonely man with 20 year sentence prison dick....

in his butt.

Last edited:
Putting some cocaine on your dick makes it numb and you last longer in bed.

...It works. I lasted a whole 11 minutes doing that. A new personal best that shattered my previous record by 10 minutes and 47 seconds....

hMcMjRx.gif

Well he's a fucking idiot and got caught, so he is gonna have a rude awakening going from cocaine filled dick to lonely man with 20 year sentence prison dick....

in his butt.
It's 38 months

GeorgPrime

Banned
Imagine...

Another Prisoner: "Hei mate what did you do to get 38 months of jail time?"

Him: "I smuggled a fake penis full of cocaine"

Another Prisoner: "cool story bro... mind telling me more in my cell. I can show you a real penis full of cocaine ;) "

Last edited:
Top Bottom