• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man with 132 lb. scrotum gets Reality Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinyou

I'm a little surprised that they waited this long with the operation. Couldn't they have done it at water melone size?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I'm a little surprised that they waited this long with the operation. Couldn't they have done it at water melone size?

He either wasn't getting good advice from the doctors he was seeing and didn't look for more opinions or he just didn't try to get looked at with enough effort.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?

that's the most horrific part in my opinion. doctors were hesitant to treat him because the operation was apparently too risky. it took him a few years to set up the procedure with a willing doctor, but the growth was so fast (3 pounds a month! starting in 2008) that this is what happened..

Dave_6

I think one of the main reasons they didn't want to perform surgery is they were afraid he would bleed out quickly. His sack was pretty much filled with blood.

My dad told me about this guy after seeing him on some medical show one night. I haven't been able to sleep on my side with my legs together ever since. O_O

xclaw

You can watch the surgery of his nuts being surgically removed on youtube.... seems odd to announce a show about it now.

This is ridiculous. Have him sign a liability waiver and cut them suckers off. You can't tell waking around with your 140lb orbs in a sweatshirt all day is the best possible option.

A lot of people on the net seem to be criticizing this guy for doing the show, but considering he was trying to raise money to get them taken care of, and the show apparently helped with that, more power too him. I'd do a show if it meant getting rid of a 132 tumor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom