• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

It's a shit job.
Get every helping hand you can, like for steps you don't particularly enjoy.
Learn to level images (which turn the blacks to blacks and whites to whites, just don't overlevel).
It's a shit job.

I'd like to take this opportunity to complain about scanlators goign with leveling until it's white and black too much, and "cleaning" images so much that it loses any detail or style the author puts into it. Woof. 10 year old complaints still exist. >=|

upandaway

Holy crap Haly you were a Jumpluff lover? What is this feeling I'm experiencing right now.

It's a shit job.
Get every helping hand you can, like for steps you don't particularly enjoy.
Learn to level images (which turn the blacks to blacks and whites to whites, just don't overlevel).
It's a shit job.
Come with me. Save yourself.
You don't owe these people any more.
You've given them everything.

image.php

Not everything. Not yet.

Tizoc

All-Rounder Meguru Vol. 3+4
Re-reading this, great comedy and some good fights, the fan translation is great too.
aGO9zG.jpg

cDMdDh.jpg

Anyone know if it's been picked up for publication in English?

All-Rounder Meguru Vol. 3+4
Re-reading this, great comedy and some good fights, the fan translation is great too.
http://i.cubeupload.com/aGO9zG.jpg[/ig]
[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/cDMdDh.jpg[/im]

Anyone know if it's been picked up for publication in English?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://24.media.tumblr.com/eb1aac8ef21bae413cdb4a0c66212e6a/tumblr_n59u31ELVK1qbxqfpo1_1280.png

Mortemis

Banned
Kubera

Drama, drama everywhere.

Argh, worst shit I tell ya. Those who turn dark screentones into black are the devil incarnates. Them and those that run a shitty ass filter action on everything.

They don't have to level till its black, theres the burn tool or even the damn brush tool.

Charade

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 11

Texas Masschool sounds like an interesting power.

Swagamoto

I will now solve all of my disputes through hand push sumo.

Akito

Regarding Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous, I have a good and a bad news. The good news is, we're almost at the good parts, volume 3 is where the fun starts. On the other hand it will take a while for the next chapter to come out. It's another 40-ish pages monster with 26 pages that need to be redrawn. And it only gets worse from now on. I clearly didn't think this through.

kasane

Regarding Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous, I have a good and a bad news. The good news is, we're almost at the good parts, volume 3 is where the fun starts. On the other hand it will take a while for the next chapter to come out. It's another 40-ish pages monster with 26 pages that need to be redrawn. And it only gets worse from now on. I clearly didn't think this through.

I trust batman

imadeahugemistake.jpg

Thanks for all the painful work. It'll make each chapter even more despair inducing to read.

Charade

No problem at all. If there's one thing being a manga reader teaches you, its patience :)

Nordicus

Hajime no Ippo 792-801

Stuff before Miyata's fight with Randy Boy Jr.

Itagaki trying to get his own team to disrupt the hierarchy at the gym was quite funny of him. He doesn't seem to have what it takes to train pro boxers but kudos for trying. I don't really like Team Aoki either.
It's interesting that Itagaki's going to be in same tournament as at least 3 people who've fought Ippo before. All of them out-boxers too, which has Itagaki going "oh fuck" because he has 0 experience against them, and could be considered a really bad match-up

The spar between Itagaki and Randy Boy Jr was pretty interesting to watch, but the sooner the author stops riding Itagaki's speedster genius dick, the better. Randy Boy Jr just couldn't touch him during round 1 despite being an oriental interim champ.
Now, the way Randy Boy Jr finally knocked out Itagaki in 2 punchs was not directly shown but we were given clues. I am making a guess that Randy Boy Jr has developed a step-in that let's him naturally switch his stance immediately, so out-boxers, and especially counter-boxers, react to the change in distance rather than stance. Often in this series when people change from orthodox to southpaw or hitman or whatever, they do it calmly and far away where it can be seen, but Randy Boy Jr here isn't so kind as to let someone be aware of that.

I'm growing more and more fond of Imai because while he's kinda hot-blooded, rough and rude towards Itagaki, he's very to-the-point and not very wordy nor loud. He's a very unique kind of annoyance/rival

Btw, I'm almost sensing a bit of fujoshi in Mari. When she analyzes how Ippo acts towards Randy Boy Jr, she can't drop the "Ippo had his boyfriend stolen from him" angle.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

Oh, nice to know we're going to get a lot of pages on the next chapter,

Sakamoto 11

Sakamoto is the lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom