• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
New thread. Let's see if I'll crack wall of shame this time.
cnsqmhaftao99fqc3.jpg

Somehow I don't think it was a coincidence.
So damn anti-climatic.
toriko, a manga so insignificant the number of people that care about it itt adds up to how old the underage girl was when the the author fucked her

The salt Smut only knows.

cnsqmhaftao99fqc3.jpg

Somehow I don't think it was a coincidence.

By the will of our GAF overloads.

That was not a coincidence.

Well, without giving too much
most their past lives have ended tragically (notably the first one). It's just not super depressing with them since the plot gets what's needed from them and furthers the intrigue

Well, I'll give a try.

Definitely interested in that spoiler tidbit.

scy

Mahou Shoujo Site 8 - The bit with Sarina confused me if only because who are they talking about? Or is it that I'm not actually supposed to recognize the girl that Shioi made herself look like?

Also, creepy idol became kind of creepy.

I never read it, but the girl with the skull in her hair.
What have I done, I'm marked now

i'll count that as making you a comrade

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
toriko, a manga so insignificant the number of people that care about it itt adds up to how old the underage girl was when the author fucked her
oh shit, ice cold

That's so far as much as I can tell: He did something that got a lot of people killed and the girl is having trouble separating herself from that. But, at the same time, whatever he did isn't enough for East to care that much (and/or he does a really good job of separating the different lives as actual different people, which is also possible).

I mean, the other option is she just really hates him more than the other lives but that makes no sense compared to just using the whole "can't separate herself from the other identity" that was introduced.

torus?! wait wrong manga

Feeling that it's looping, which makes me wonder if there's something outside the loop observing things? Hm.
Well, East hints that Fortuna's motivation wasn't bad (as it was to "save" him), so there's obviously something not said yet. Real Kouko probably likes Futa since she blushes around him.

About being outside the loop, that might be possible. We still need to know more about Spicifica, who no one seems to know about besides Fortuna, despite everyone being from the same era as him.

scy

She was never in the running to begin with.

:(

Well, East hints that Fortuna's motivation wasn't bad (as it was to "save" him), so there's obviously something not said yet. Real Kouko probably likes Futa since she blushes around him.

Oh, right, forgot about the saving him bit. Yeah, that could do it too.

And duh, they're the main pair. :x

About being outside the loop, that might be possible. We still need to know more about Spicifica, who no one seems to know about besides Fortuna, despite everyone being from the same era as him.

That's basically what makes me wonder about an outside observer or something else being hidden from us.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
We desperately need "adorable" banner.

To be filled with God's Gift to Men such as Shirogane no Nina and Himouto! Umaru-chan.

Come on, those who dislike stuff like these have no soul.

You rather we talk about how every girl not named Erina will lose in Shokugeki no Soma?

Erina winning will be sooooo booooooooringggggggggggggggggg.

From what I get, the story in this likes to throw info out early, have no one question it and then build on it later.
Crow guy continues to be great. Horse and Mouse guy also great. The Mage is pretty intriguing too. Still getting good character development, even from some of these new people.
Swordfish guy's story was pretty good.
Now I just gotta hope none of these guys die.

kasane

To be filled with God's Gift to Men such as Shirogane no Nina and Himouto! Umaru-chan.

Erina winning will be sooooo booooooooringggggggggggggggggg.

agreed on d'awww banner

agreed on erina winning = shit

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

I kinda want to punch the sister in himuoto for being such a goddamn spoiled brat.

Well, maybe not punching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom