• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

Arakawa Under the Bridge 8-11

cRSki5u.png

Dis gonna be gud

Foolworm

One Piece Spoilers

It makes a strange kind of sense.

It is possible that the World Government would give Doflamingo Shichibukai status to cover up him being a World Noble - imagine the kind of trouble they would encounter if other Celestial Dragons tried emulating his example. Doflamingo also reeks of 'old money' status the way the World Nobles do (his servants being a good example) - the difference being he can actually walk the walk. It does explain his utter lack of respect for everyone and everything.

TcYCmA1.jpg

Lasboss x Hero 1

A manga about how a mangaka gets trapped inside of his own manga. Now the only way he thinks he can escape and end the manga, is by killing his heroine.

Well, I'm interested.

Aizo

Banned
Reborn's ending is probably number 1 worst ending I've read. The ending makes all the development that's happened seem worthless. It made me regret reading the whole series. Dammit
:(

Stinky

You don't know how much it pains me that I can't buy the books (at a decent, non-bank account destroying price).

Its painful to me as well, but some are available.

I bought volume 2, 7 and 8 new for ordinary prices on Amazon. I think there is 1 or 2 more that arent ultra rare and super expensive.

And you can get scans of volumes 2-5 if you know where to look.

I want to read volume 1 so badly, since 2 is my favourite so far and they are the opposite ends of the timeline.

Most mangagaf must be on vacation. The thread is barely moving haha. I have started my summer vacation and i am travelling for a month on the 5th. So i won´t frequent the thread as often so rejoice :p

Daingurse

All I'm waiting for is one piece.

I don't know when it happened, but it's all I read anymore. Weird feeling.

I was like that, then I stopped reading One Piece. Now all I read is Berserk lol. Letting those One Piece chapters stack, feels good man. Reading ongoing series just gets annoying.

Wiseblade

Most mangagaf must be on vacation. The thread is barely moving haha. I have started my summer vacation and i am travelling for a month on the 5th. So i won´t frequent the thread as often so rejoice :p
I just started my new job so I haven't had all day to goof off and post like I have for the past forever.

All I'm waiting for is one piece.

I don't know when it happened, but it's all I read anymore. Weird feeling.

Only thing you read in Jump or total?

I still haven't even finished Stardust Crusaders! An overwhelming amount of content for me to go through lol.

I went through Stardust Crusaders and Duwang Is Not Crash very very slowly because of the terrible scans. After that it's smooth sailing, too smooth I must say :(

At least you know once a month you're getting JJL, HxH has been over a year and no sign of any new content coming...

I know that HxH isn't coming.

:p

Daingurse

I really need to catch up. I really want to see what's up with Stone Ocean and Jolyne Kujo especially, but dat Berserk . . . so good.

7a62a.gif

So what manga do you think had a lot of potential but was cancelled too early? I really wanted to see more of Guns Blaze West but the Jump editors shamed Watsabuki twice with Busou Renkin. Anything recently out of Jump? Just getting back into the game this year.

dramatis

So what manga do you think had a lot of potential but was cancelled too early? I really wanted to see more of Guns Blaze West but the Jump editors shamed Watsabuki twice with Busou Renkin. Anything recently out of Jump? Just getting back into the game this year.
I feel that usually the series that get cancelled deserve to be cancelled. Best new series out of Jump the past year are the ones that survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom