• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
JIemyqb.png

Avoid.
If only it were Jean and Titan like all those random arts.

Were getting an Assassin's Creed 4 manga? Cant wait!

Shueisha's Jump X magazine has revealed that manga artist Kendi Oiwa (Welcome to the N.H.K., Goth, Sugar Dark Umerareta Yami to Sh&#333;jo) will draw a manga adaptation of Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag video game. Novelist Takashi Yano (Sengoku Basara 3: Date Masamune no Sh&#333;) will handle the manga's scenario. The manga will premiere in the September issue of the magazine on August 10.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
One Piece

Seriously, if Oda could just split the difference between this bad-art nami and her ridiculous current design, she'd be perfect and back closer to when she's first introduced.

Also, dat ucy and dat giant punch. Luffy is always boss.

Hystzen

Bleach

well that was odd not expecting a comedy chapter during what been going on recently. Kubo just going keep trolling with Grimmjow reveal

Always good for some Renji action the dude needs be pushed back to front after the shitting on he got during HM arc.

Only really interesting part was the end with Big Boss I mean Kyroku turning up to talk about Ichigo

One Piece

Could have given Bellamy more time, the decision is the most compelling aspect.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan 1
BOvxtTGCAAMyC-J.png

Character designs all look similar to what shee has done before so it was a bit disappointing seeing that there is no clear improvement in adding diverse character designs to the mix in yet another monthly work from her. Plot is too complex with all these places and religions and what not though am interested in seeing what happens when both characters turn 14, if they can meet up again and bring about a peaceful revolution to the involved parties while gaining new understanding, then I think I will keep reading it, If not then it may just be the typical boring medieval story.

Lots of set up in this chapter, some very samey character designs to FMA but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Hard to judge based upon just the first chapter but I'll keep reading it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

Honestly I'd rather have a "humanoid" final boss assuming Obitotails is the final boss. Knowing Kishi next week Medara will take over or some shenanigans.

Bleach

Need a better translation holy crap that was hard to read

One Piece

Oda knows what the publisher likes, and that's more potential for toys to sell for cash

His trump card is going to be using Orochimaru's jutsu to steal Obito's body with the 10 tails inside of it already or some shit.

His trump card is going to be using Orochimaru's jutsu to steal Obito's body with the 10 tails inside of it already or some shit.

Perhaps Medara will go inside Obito to increase his power, and Naruto will realize the only chance they have to be an Uchiha is with an Uchiha and Naruto will go inside Sasuke for an epic final clash worthy of all of :dtl fantasies

scy

Perhaps Medara will go inside Obito to increase his power, and Naruto will realize the only chance they have to be an Uchiha is with an Uchiha and Naruto will go inside Sasuke for an epic final clash worthy of all of :dtl fantasies

This sentence hurt my head.

bigkrev

Aunt Tits 86 RAW

HOLY SHIT
He will somehow still fuck this up

2nd chapter in a row that reminds you how no matter what you like, everyone loves a nice set of titties.

Naruto
Fun chapter lets see how things go next week .

Bleach
More set up chapters which okay .

One Piece
Always enjoys seeing luffy kick ass and SH even in more trouble now that sunny useless .

Korosenai

One Piece

So it seems like that lady doesnt necessarily have a toy-converter fruit, but more like an imagination fruit (that thought bubble thing popped out of her head).

I think Odas been reading too much Toriko.

Amikami

Banned

Naruto has been trying to get inside the Sauce for years. His dream needs to happen.

In all seriousness, imagine these guys if they fusioned. That's some Sage of the Six paths shit right there with that Uzumaki/Senju and Uchiha combo.

Rikudo against Juubi sounds about right, although Juubito has some of Rikudo's characteristics. Makes me wonder how much of an element Rikudo left of himself in the Bijuu.

Gradivus

Lots of set up in this chapter, some very samey character designs to FMA but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Hard to judge based upon just the first chapter but I'll keep reading it.

Yeah, I agree with you on this. For me it was a decent first chapter, let's just see how it turns out in the future.

BTW: I've added your Friend's code for the 3DS now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm still baffled people read Aunt Tits and shout "HOLY SHIT" every week when he never. fucking. gets. laid.

Man I am gonna have to wait for better translation but I read that One Piece chapter and had no idea what the hell was going on for the first part, and after reading One Piece for years this is the first time this has ever happened.

Naruto

So Jubito is now Ninja Lucifer

I'm still baffled people read Aunt Tits
Is how I feel.

upandaway

Man I am gonna have to wait for better translation but I read that One Piece chapter and had no idea what the hell was going on for the first part, and after reading One Piece for years this is the first time this has ever happened.
The better translation is already here, and I don't mean MS

Crystal Palace 1

I dont think Ive ever encountered a bad series with Gateau by Ichijinsha having a bad cover. Easily the leader in the genre for good designs and interesting artworks. This story of the two brothers is interesting and memorable. I cant wait to see what other stories there are for them in this hotel in the middle of nowhere in Denali and if both Tytyl and Mytyl can move on.

Blood Lad v 5 (21 - 26)
tumblr_mpor1nTlMm1qbxqfpo1_400.png

Knell is such a good character and hilarious too. So glad my favorite VA is voicing him in the anime (Yuuki Kaji). Plot in the dimensions and before it has been enjoyable (treasure note, best part).

Fox318

Crystal Palace 1

I dont think Ive ever encountered a bad series with Gateau by Ichijinsha having a bad cover. Easily the leader in the genre for good designs and interesting artworks. This story of the two brothers is interesting and memorable. I cant wait to see what other stories there are for them in this hotel in the middle of nowhere in Denali and if both Tytyl and Mytyl can move on.

Blood Lad v 5 (21 - 26)
tumblr_mpor1nTlMm1qbxqfpo1_400.png

Knell is such a good character and hilarious too. So glad my favorite VA is voicing him in the anime (Yuuki Kaji). Plot in the dimensions and before it has been enjoyable (treasure note, best part).

I'm not sure the world is ready for dude on steer action.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan

It was a bit underwhelming to be perfectly honest. I liked the art but the characters were pretty uninteresting and generic so far. If it wasn't for Arakawa I probably wouldn't give it a second thought but I will tune in next month.

Angry Grimace

Meanwhile, in Rage Town.

At least Rage Town doesn't (apparently) have the same plot over and over. It just has nothing compelling anymore for a free anime bump.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan

It was a bit underwhelming to be perfectly honest. I liked the art but the characters were pretty uninteresting and generic so far. If it wasn't for Arakawa I probably wouldn't give it a second thought but I will tune in next month.

Disappointed Arakawa isn't doing a FMA sequel with Al and Mei in Xing. We never even saw the place.

Angry Grimace

So Obito's crazy now I guess? Or is the Ten-Tails just the dominant personality?

I was going to stop reading it but when the Prince got kidnapped, it kind of interesting. The art and story are alright but I think the author is setting too much up. I will treat this like a poor substitute for a FMA sequel

Prison School 69
Hmm, maybe it's because I'm a lady but I'm getting really tired of the vice president's oversized breasts and those thong ass shots with all that...fluid. I mean look at the chapter 4 version--how we have strayed. Otherwise good chapter with a twist.

789shadow

Banned
One Piece

RIP Ucy

Bleach

Wait, wait, wait, wait, who is that one girl of Ichigo's tertiary school friend squad and why does she know about Soul Society.

Naruto

IT'S OVER 9000

Angry Grimace

One Piece

RIP Ucy

Bleach

Wait, wait, wait, wait, who is that one girl of Ichigo's tertiary school friend squad and why does she know about Soul Society.

Naruto

IT'S OVER 9000

That was just Mizuiro? He just looks like a girl now. (Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro all got some really bad timeskip redesigns - Keigo morphed into a generic Kubo male, Tatsuki got dumb hair and Mizuiro looks like a girl.)

I still don't know if Karin is ever going to be relevant. Shouldn't she theoretically have all the same innate powers as Ichigo?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That was just Mizuiro? He just looks like a girl now. (Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro all got some really bad timeskip redesigns - Keigo morphed into a generic Kubo male, Tatsuki got dumb hair and Mizuiro looks like a girl.)

I still don't know if Karin is ever going to be relevant. Shouldn't she theoretically have all the same innate powers as Ichigo?

Well yea but she's a girl

Kusagari

I'm more interested if there is ever going to be a reason for why Mizuiro is so suspicious and gives no fucks about dudes like Aizen and knows shit he shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom