• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Aunt tits 88 RAW
Did she just.. HOLY SHIT!
tumblr_m74nez3s3T1rv8jpzo1_r1_400.gif

Late on this but FT was okay last chapter .
On a side note Shingeki no Kyojin anime sold a great for it's first week .
Hope it ends on a good note so we get a season 2 since manga has some awesome stuff that would be great to see it anime format .

wonzo

Banned
The Breaker NW 110-125

:eek:oOOOOOO

The original series ain't got shit on this, holy fuckk.

From Shioon turning into a complete badass that can out KEIKAKU DOORI the double agent and the old guys absolutely eviscerating the shit outta each other, this series really is hitting all the right notes. sogood

still rip elder jeong ;___________________________;

Akito

Hope it ends on a good note so we get a season 2 since manga has some awesome stuff that would be great to see it anime format .
With such strong numbers even if the following volumes slip a little bit, it will still be a grand success. We might have to wait sometime for enough material to build up though.

Nanatsu no Taizai 38
I was sure Diane (and Liz) would transform back during or at least at the end of the fight. Time for some flashback with Meliodas? I'm all for that.

The Breaker NW 110-125

:eek:oOOOOOO

The original series ain't got shit on this, holy fuckk.

From Shioon turning into a complete badass that can out KEIKAKU DOORI the double agent and the old guys absolutely eviscerating the shit outta each other, this series really is hitting all the right notes. sogood

still rip elder jeong ;___________________________;

I remember you saying last week how the original series end like shit lol .
Still NW is much better than the original series in every way and you also gotten far fairly fast .

Late on this but FT was okay last chapter .

Maybe it can get a movie or two...a adaptation to redo the battle of trost with non slideshow like scenes, and then some original movie.

I dunno if anyone watched Valvrave during the spring, but the song that played an the end of an episode popped into my head as I read the raw next to the translation

Also it said aunts tits will be on break next week and will return in an upcoming double issue of the magazine

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If manga authors want a live-action adaptation, they should to talk to HBO, Showtime or even AMC about an accurate TV show rather than a movie studio about a condensed movie. It worked for George R.R. Martin and Robert Kirkman.

Then again, they'd have to deal with what Terry Pratchett refers to as "other lifeforms". AKA producers that think they know better when they really don't.

"What if everyone in Attack on Titan was a Titan? And the Titans weren't naked, but wore Nike shoes and Abercrombie clothes? Perfect promotion!"

Flow 5
tumblr_mqeazi0Ks71qbxqfpo1_500.png

Good art overall. Kind of like the direction the story is going, but if leerang could be more focused on helping ryun who is hurt instead of the random character off in the danger zone, then it could be even better.

Blood Lad Vol.2

qRIRSpBl.jpg

Liz is so adorkable.

So we got a power unlock and not much fighting still. But it is still a pretty enjoyable series with fun characters and nice twists now it seems in the plot department.

Liz is also extremely adorkable.

Akito

Just a heads-up, I'm semi-retiring the Weekly Shounen Jump cover collection on Minus.com because there are still no sorting options whatsoever on there which means that the chronological order of the folders would get screwed up every time I want to update an older cover with a better version of it (I could have made an update to 259 (!) covers since February or so but I've chosen not to for that reason.
I'll continue to upload new covers on there for the time being but I've successfully migrated over to Flickr now that they are offering 1 TB storage at no cost with tons more options to tweak the UI to boost, consider this the future-proof version:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/akito_h/collections/

You can also find a little side project of mine on there.

Just a heads-up, I'm semi-retiring the Weekly Shounen Jump cover collection on Minus.com because there are still no sorting options whatsoever on there which means that the chronological order of the folders would get screwed up every time I want to update an older cover with a better version of it (I could have made an update to 259 (!) covers since February or so but I've chosen not to for that reason.
I'll continue to upload new covers on there for the time being but I've successfully migrated over to Flickr now that they are offering 1 TB storage at no cost with tons more options to tweak the UI to boost, consider this the future-proof version:

What is fellows?

The former best manga magazine out there, home to series like Otoyomegatari, Swagamoto, Gisele Alain, Ran and the Gray World, Hinamatsuri etc. Not to mention the gorgeous covers. It's now known as harta.

If there's any reason for me to learn Japanese, it's Harta.

Aizo

Banned

Do you scan these yourself?

bigkrev

God, I love browsing those Jump covers. So Gaudy, yet still tickling to my inner 10 year old. Even today, still channeling the spirit of 90s Nickelodean.

I DM'd you, but you have an error- the 1991 and 1992 "21-22" cover is the exact same.

Dynedom

7 Deadly Sins - 38

Oooh, nice little twist and more Melidoas backstory. I like.

Karate Minoru - 217

Time for a change in strategy. OSU!

Noblesse - 288

I'm guessing this is going to eventually build up to the point Roctis and the others betrayed Leukedonia. More backstory is nice.

I dont think anyone posted, but they did another update of this for top 25 manga in the US first half 2013 (and also the comics and graphics novel market here is nearly back to peak levels again, guess digital helped account for the loss of brick and mortar stores). (Spice & Wolf, Highschool of the Dead, D. Grayman, Earl and Fairy knocked out)

US Manga Top 25
1 Naruto
2 Sailor Moon
3 Soul Eater
4 Alice in the Country of Hearts
5 Black Butler
6 Bleach
7 BLue Exorcist
8 Rosario + Vampire
9 Maximum Ride
10 One Piece
11 Death Note
12 Fairy Tail
13 Vampire Knight
14 Yu-Gi-Oh!
15 Pandora Hearts
16 Durarara!!
17 Full Metal Alchemist
18 Loveless
19 Negima!
20 Puella Magi Madoka Magica
21 Dawn of Arcana
22 Dragon Ball/DBZ
23 Black Bird
24 Bakuman
25 Skip Beat
includes all channels

I dont think anyone posted, but they did another update of this for top 25 manga in the US first half 2013 (and also the comics and graphics novel market here is nearly back to peak levels again, guess digital helped account for the loss of brick and mortar stores). (Spice & Wolf, Highschool of the Dead, D. Grayman, Earl and Fairy knocked out)

The only series I bought this year from that list is Durarara. And, not even sure if it counted since I only bought the first series.

The only series I bought this year from that list is Durarara. And, not even sure if it counted since I only bought the first series.

Am surprised PKMN isnt on this. Hadnt realized that PKMN manga doesnt sell as well as Yugioh. Though youre the only one I follow for manga, that ever gets PKMN.

From the list I contributed towards Naruto, Bleach, BLue Exorcist, Fairy Tail, Pandora Hearts, Loveless, and Bakuman.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nah he's got this, you just have to BELIEVE

From what I know of this series, its more likely his dick spontaneously combusts and is surgically reconstructed in time for his next failure to have sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom