• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man's best friend

Trilobit

My dream is to get a mongrel and have it wear a nice bandana, like these I found on google:

821dc099-7452-56a9-8851-ef46fda98202.jpg

KotaDogBandana_LuckofTuck_Dog_Bandana2.jpg

And live in a nice cottage in the woods by a lake.

Last edited:

Paltheos

As someone who has owned neither a dog nor cat and interacted with only a handful of each, dog all the way. At least for the best of the experience, which I get as a visitor. Good dogs are just so fun to have around. Cats are just mooching and demanding roommates.

Not sure. I mean I had a couple of dogs for a couple of years in the 00's - one admittedly was a good liddle fella - adorable, the other a right little twat, properly obnoxious. And he had some erectile problems - he used to stand there motionless in a strange catatonic state for up to an hour at a time with an unshakeable erection, staring at you with his hollow little eyes. I guess at least during that time he wasn't being obnoxious, however it's hard to focus on the TV when there's a little dog sitting in front of you proudly displaying his pulsing meat stick. Anyway, he's dead now.

Dogs: Dogs are the best. I don't think I truly appreciated them until I had my own. They never hold a grudge; they're always happy to see you; their mistakes aren't ever done out of malice. They don't even care if you're a piece of crap as long as you're kind to them! I could go on and on and on about we could all learn a thing or two from dogs about how to live a good life, be kind, and spread positivity...

Cats: ...I have one.

Top Bottom