• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8: Excitebike Arena confirmed for 1st DLC

Kriken

The track looks fun, Baby Park with some obstacles and jumps? I'll take it
Then again, I already got the season pass so I guess I have to take it, lol

The trailer totally did not sell me on this at all. As a non-Excitebikes fan it looks like the dullest stage in MK8.

...until I read it would be randomly generated each race. Why was that not the focus of the trailer?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
So, I predict:

November 4th: F-zero Track trailer (with focus also on F-Zero vehicle already seen in the first images)
November 11th: one pending old tracks revealed
November 18th: another old trakc revealed
November 25th: Zelda-inspired track revealed, DLC to be available on the eshop on November 27th

ramparter

Banned
So, I predict:

November 4th: F-zero Track trailer (with focus also on F-Zero vehicle already seen in the first images)
November 11th: one pending old tracks revealed
November 18th: another old trakc revealed
November 25th: Zelda-inspired track revealed, DLC to be available on the eshop on November 27th
They will probably release it before Smash is out...

OmegaDL50

I just noticed I had $5 in my eShop credit due to the DDP bonus from recent purchases.

I just pre-purchased the Pack 1 + Pack 2 add-on content for Mario Kart 8.

Looking forward to time trialing all of these new course and driving all of these new karts.

Gonna be great.

prag16

Banned
They will probably release it before Smash is out...

This. I'm thinking more of a mid November release. Give Smash some room to breathe. Maybe the 13th if they do a typical Thursday eshop update. But I guess anything is possible.

Top Bottom