• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Donkey Kong DLC preview

Vawn

Banned
The game kept my interest long enough to finish the short campaign, but I can't see myself ever wanting to revisit it or even a sequel for that matter.

Grinchy

Banned
May I ask why? Is this just too much? Is the base experience satisfactory? You and the other person saying they loved it but don't need more
Yeah, I guess the content that's there is just enough for me overall. I'm just not too big on DLC in general, though. It's not that I think this looks bad or anything.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
I've greatly enjoyed this game, a surprise given that I was never a big fan of the XCOM genre, nor of the Rabbids. But it has a beautiful world and battles that continue to introduce new ideas at a pace that keeps them engaging to tackle, fun to reason through new strategies. DK looks cool, when I finish the main campaign.

After playing for a few solid days I can safely say that this is one of my favorite switch games, it easily tops Mario Galaxy for me. *tips hat to Ubisoft.

Top Bottom