• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Margolis (Hector Salamanca of BB/BCS) has brain surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

Apparently he suffered a fall off set while filming and there was some swelling that doctors had to go in and relieve.

Mark Margolis, the 77-year-old actor known to TV fans as Breaking Bad’s Hector ‘Tio’ Salamanca has undergone brain surgery after a fall during filming on Better Call Saul.

It is though that Margolis fell whilst off set and he was taken to hospital where a ‘routine procedure’ took place to reduce brain swelling.

His representative told RadarOnline.com: ‘Doctors discovered minor brain swelling and performed a routine procedure to reduce it.’

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/10/break...goes-urgent-brain-surgery-after-fall-6766837/

Platy

Dude is awesome ... he was in Gotham, Constantine, the Daredevil movie and pratically every Aranofsky movie !

I hope he gets better !

BibiMaghoo

BCS Spoiler

doesn't he hit the deck in the last episode or the one before? I wonder if related or just random accident

Kadin

Hope he gets better soon.

Didn't realize it was renewed let alone filming already though.
Yeah news of the renewal came in a short time ago, I was surprised to see that they were filming already as well.

I will say there isn't much to this story from various sources so I really hope it's fake. But so far from what I found it sounds like it's legit. :(

jonezer4

I don't understand how they'd be filming. Didn't Gilligan and Peter Gould say the writer's room hadn't even opened for season four as recently as three weeks ago?

Kadin

I don't understand how they'd be filming. Didn't Gilligan and Peter Gould say the writer's room hadn't even opened for season four as recently as three weeks ago?
Yeah I don't know. The more I continue to search, the more I think (or rather hope) this is just another internet hoax...

Kadin

Don't forget about Mr. Shickadance...

giphy.gif

I can't find a legitimate source on this, and a lot of it doesn't add up. If there's a proper article or link confirming the incident, feel free to make another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom