• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel going street level w/ Netflix (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

We need 3 Netflix shows a year. Spring, Summer, Fall. Would be so delicious!

Jessica Jones S2
The Punisher
Daredevil S3

White Tiger
Moon Knight
Heroes for Hire (Luke & Iron Fist)

Blade
Ghost Rider
The Punisher S2

Or something along those lines whatever.

Sesha

Four shorts, huh? I wonder what the other three are? Moon Knight, Blade and Hellcat, maybe? Ghost Rider seems a bit too effects intensive. Then again, The Flash manages it somehow, so maybe I'm wrong.

Pachimari

Four shorts, huh? I wonder what the other three are? Moon Knight, Blade and Hellcat, maybe? Ghost Rider seems a bit too effects intensive. Then again, The Flash manages it somehow, so maybe I'm wrong.

And Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) is showing up on Agents of Shield. If they can create his skull and flame on there, I bet Netflix can do the same.

I don't think Hellcat is getting her own show. There's a lot of other better options. Like Ghost Rider, White Tiger, Moon Knight, Blade and Shang-Chi.

This is Bleeding Cool we're talking about. Unless they have comic book scoops, take their rumors with a grain of salt.

Oh fuck, you killed the hype dude.

SpaceWolf

Banned
https://twitter.com/manwithoutfear/status/792524793530560512

Also, filming is supposed to start tomorrow, according to Charlie Cox.

matt-murdock-smile.gif

This pleases me.

EDIT:

Chuckling at the first Twitter response:

@manwithoutfear That's SO him, I know whenever he says something, it's 100% right, which is from my experience talking to him etc., Lol

Glass Rebel

So the next series is Iron Fist, then Punisher, then Daredevil?

I think it's this order

Iron Fist
Defenders
Punisher
Jessica Jones S2
Daredevil S3

although Punisher started filming earlier than Defenders, the shorter episode count should make it possible for Defenders to come out first, I am not 100% sure though.

edit: messed up Daredevil and JJ.

Seems like Iron Fist, Punisher, Defenders, Jessica Jones S2, and Daredevil S3.

Punisher started filming and full casting before Defenders, Defenders is shooting now, JJ S2 had the announcement with its directors.

Dalek

I think it's this order

Iron Fist
Defenders
Punisher
Jessica Jones S2
Daredevil S3

although Punisher started filming earlier than Defenders, the shorter episode count should make it possible for Defenders to come out first, I am not 100% sure though.

edit: messed up Daredevil and JJ.

Bah-I meant Defenders, not Daredevil. Sorry.

duckroll

Iron Fist, then either Defenders or Punisher, and Daredevil S3 after that

Jessica Jones S2 should be before Daredevil S3. With the DD showrunners on Defenders, I don't think DD S3 will enter production anytime soon, while JJ S2 is already ready to start once Defenders wraps.

Platy

We know for sure that the shooting order is

Iron Fist
Punisher
Defenders

Everything else can be changed because they are just starting to shoot defenders so whatever they start shotting next is next
It will PROBABLY be Daredevil Season 3, but remember that before Daredevil Season 2 we didn't had a punisher series in the line so anything can happen

duckroll

A white female with super powers is confronted with a gun by the black woman who slept with her boyfriend, you won't believe what happens next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom