• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Highway to the Danger Room

Any new gaffer that joins over christmas shall be getting some items from cash shop from me as a christmas present.

New thread selfie

iM0v1jy.jpg

I'm not new but I'll take gifts. :D

inky

About to hit 400 ES. Iron Fist or Magik?

Totally down to playstyle. I think both are solid.

Iron Fist tho might be one of the more unique characters in any ARPG. His stance dancing can be pretty straighforward or pretty damn involved, to the point you can fill 3 different power bars. Every ability of his also very good. First hero where I felt I could easily max every single one. Lacks a bit on AoE tho. Magik is decent but some people don't like her summons are a bit limited (in terms of # you can have out at one time).

Also, and this might be very minor but it is a personal note I need to make: Magiks voice acting is terrible to the point it makes me not want to play her even though it was one of the characters I've been waiting for for a long time.

Away visiting family.. not going to be able to log on tomorrow :( missed it last year too

I'd suggest contacting Ryolnir on the official forums. Gaz usually is very generous and gives people who can't make the log in on specific dates the reward(s).

jrcbandit

Can I join supergroup?

jrcbandit

Also, the eternity splinters daily log in gift aren't appearing when I click on it, so I am still short on purchasing Doom. Played Scarlet Witch a little yesterday starting from level 1, she seems strong.

I used to like Loki, Thor, Silver Surfer, and Ghost Rider but after the various nerfs/rebalancing they all became subpar or limited to a single mediocre build at best. I also have access to Spiderman (bought Spider-Gwen costume with 50% off sale cause it looks so cool), Captain America, Venom, Iron Man, Black Widow, Storm, Star Lord, Rocket Racoon, Daredevil, Hawkeye, Cyclops (ughh). Any of these top tier now?

inky

Let's Have a Superhero Party.

We have enough people online for 2 now!

Can I join supergroup?

jrcbandit

Also, the eternity splinters daily log in gift aren't appearing when I click on it, so I am still short on purchasing Doom. Played Scarlet Witch a little yesterday starting from level 1, she seems strong.

I used to like Loki, Thor, Silver Surfer, and Ghost Rider but after the various nerfs/rebalancing they all became subpar or limited to a single mediocre build at best. I also have access to Spiderman (bought Spider-Gwen costume with 50% off sale cause it looks so cool), Captain America, Venom, Iron Man, Black Widow, Storm, Star Lord, Rocket Racoon, Daredevil, Hawkeye, Cyclops (ughh). Any of these top tier now?

Sent!

The Eternity Splinters should've been credited directly. Check your currency tab.

Loki and Thor are pretty damn strong right now. Cap and Venom used to be but I'm not up to date with the top tier list.

Altairre

Totally down to playstyle. I think both are solid.

Iron Fist tho might be one of the more unique characters in any ARPG. His stance dancing can be pretty straighforward or pretty damn involved, to the point you can fill 3 different power bars. Every ability of his also very good. First hero where I felt I could easily max every single one. Lacks a bit on AoE tho. Magik is decent but some people don't like her summons are a bit limited (in terms of # you can have out at one time).

Also, and this might be very minor but it is a personal note I need to make: Magiks voice acting is terrible to the point it makes me not want to play her even though it was one of the characters I've been waiting for for a long time.

Thanks for the summary. I don't like summoner builds so I could care less about that aspect. Stance dancing sounds interesting though I do like aoe heroes a lot. I'll think about it.

Anyway, I also bought some stuff due to the sale. Got the Spider-Gwen costume cause it's rad as fuck and I've wanted to level Spidey for a while now, the Jean Grey New X-Men costume cause I've wanted to level her for a while now, the Jane Foster Thor costume cause he is next on my prestige list and some stash space.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I'm downloading the last few patches now. Is Iron Fist dominating the game yet?

He's really gd strong imo, lacking in AoE though and could use a few tweaks. But if you like brutalling for 10-15 million with your signature every 20 seconds, Danny's your guy.

EdmondD

Can I join supergroup?

jrcbandit

Regarding the eternity splinters the same thing happened to me and I was pissed lol. Seems to be a glitch. It fixed itself though and now I'm getting eternity splinters from the holiday gift again.

What's the easiest raid to get into? I played for over 200 hours and I've never done one. I'd like to start doing them for the level 69 items, and what not. Doing the weekly and daily missions are taking too long.

I have a Scarlet Witch with decent artifacts and uniques with a fully leveled up Gungir. With one 69 slot so far.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
What's the easiest raid to get into? I played for over 200 hours and I've never done one. I'd like to start doing them for the level 69 items, and what not. Doing the weekly and daily missions are taking too long.

I have a Scarlet Witch with decent artifacts and uniques with a fully leveled up Gungir. With one 69 slot so far.

I heard Mus is a good raid to start. I got that info from a friend.

Ya, green-mode musp is the easiest raid. That's where you'd want to start.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I still only have 2 69s, what a scrub ;_;

inky

Do you just not do the missions or what?

You've certainly played more than me since that update and I am just missing the last one (for gear; insignia and medallion are another 1k lol)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Do you just not do the missions or what?

Pretty much. I've been doing them again lately. I didn't even know about those daily/weekly things from Genosha until the other day

inky

Oh, yea... it's not clear at all.

I also didn't know about them for months after they were in the game.

Rhaknar

Oh, yea... it's not clear at all.

I also didn't know about them for months after they were in the game.

I also never did the one shots before because with ghetto geared heroes and no omegas (a few months ago) they were a hassle. Now that I have a few decent guys and especially a lot more omegas they are a breeze

Rhaknar

Am I an asshole for wanting an Unthinkable Doom costume?

Not more so than me wanting a Carnage symbiote armor suit from the first mini. If he was in the game of course

We'll that picture failed

The limbs were armored soldiers Carnage killed >_>

Fonz72

Really sucks the sale ends before the free hero. I really want Spider-Man/Gwen. What can we do with a duplicate hero if we get one?

Edit: Merry Christmas, Queen!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
thanks everyone ^^ be Safe and have a good one and return to some selfies lol

Top Bottom