• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Spider Man 2 | Review Thread

What Scores do you think Spider Man 2 wil get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
I didn't even read all that reddit post, but i did just now and that guy is trying to equal LGBT people to pedophiles...?
No, he made a jab at the huge series of trans / pansexual / etc ally flags on display. And to so heavily saturate a kid-friendly game & character with that level of "embrace the whole sexual spectrum" iconography is considered grooming by more of the populace than you may realize. In fact, I'd say the tide is turning stronger against it every day as people see the child abuse that is built into the trans movement in particular.

I definitely don't think you have to agree with the reddit poster or with any of the paragraph above, but surely you're at least exposed to the other side of the debate enough to know what they mean here.

Last edited:

Toons

Stan Lee would be disgusted at this shit. Leave this woke shit out of games, ffs.

Heh, you couldn't be more wrong. Stan Lee got MANY a complaint from folks saying the exact same stuff as you are. Here was his answer:

NPefLDp.jpg

Know when this was written? 1968.

Rockman33

Really good(1/2 half) to fantastic campaign(1/2 half)

Side missions were terrible to acceptable with a couple stand outs. Overall though was really disappointed in the quality of the side content.

Not sure why they insist on making MJ less and less attractive every game… Can not stand playing as anyone outside of the spidermen characters(also *Spoiler)

Visually wish the IQ was a bit higher on performance mode but overall still beautiful. Lots of awesome set pieces that I just don’t think would possibly work on any generation previous.

Wish there were more opportunities for interesting exploration, where as 99% your just going from point A to point B. Having said that the traversal is super great.

Crm114

I’m re playing through 1 before I get to 2 since I never finished it. Forgot how good 1 is there’s some messaging and woke stuff in there but it’s not in your face or forced the story just flows well.

Is 2 really that bad story wise ?

Topher

Gold Member
I’m re playing through 1 before I get to 2 since I never finished it. Forgot how good 1 is there’s some messaging and woke stuff in there but it’s not in your face or forced the story just flows well.

Primarily just the side stuff. I liked the main campaign except for the non-Spidey mission stuff. Side missions were horrible.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Hit and miss for the main plot, but when it miss it's fucking awful.

Side content is even worse.

First one is light years better.

Top Bottom