• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumans |OT| Fridays on ABC | Losing Faith Inhumanity

Okay, I haven't watched any of this so far, but I gotta know: is there any acknowledgment of the fairly elaborate Inhuman groundwork that was established in AoS? Like, the whole world knows about them, there's Terrigen in all the tuna, and there are senate hearings going on and stuff? And there are Inhuman settlements like Avalon?

Pachimari

Okay, I haven't watched any of this so far, but I gotta know: is there any acknowledgment of the fairly elaborate Inhuman groundwork that was established in AoS? Like, the whole world knows about it, there's Terrigen in all the tuna, and there are senate hearings going on and stuff? And there are Inhuman settlements like Avalon?

Yes. There is acknowledgment of Inhumans starting to pop up on Earth in AoS in this show.

Epcott

Did they cut Medusa’s hair to save the budget 🤔
Or was that a clever bit of storytelling? 🤔

It was pretty bad. I bought a bottle of whiskey to watch episode 3 tonight ☺️

berzeli

Banned
Okay, I haven't watched any of this so far, but I gotta know: is there any acknowledgment of the fairly elaborate Inhuman groundwork that was established in AoS? Like, the whole world knows about them, there's Terrigen in all the tuna, and there are senate hearings going on and stuff? And there are Inhuman settlements like Avalon?
Uh. I haven't seen AoS but I can't remember this shitshow mentioning anything of the things you listed. No tuna, no senate, no Avalon.
Yes. There is acknowledgment of Inhumans starting to pop up on Earth in AoS in this show.
There was? When?
Did they cut Medusa’s hair to save the budget 🤔
Or was that a clever bit of storytelling? 🤔
lol. You know the answer to this one.
Are you all excited for episode 3 tonight?? You don't gotta answer I know you are.
Dread is a from of excitement, no?

Aske

Everyone hates Iron Fist? Everyone hates The Defenders? I love those shows! I hope I don't like this because it looks terrible, but I'll give it a fair shot eventually. Still have to catch up on AoS and maybe finish up Agent Carter first though.

JCHandsom

Everyone hates Iron Fist? Everyone hates The Defenders? I love those shows! I hope I don't like this because it looks terrible, but I'll give it a fair shot eventually. Still have to catch up on AoS and maybe finish up Agent Carter first though.

I liked The Defenders

Iron Fist sucked

Well, I'm not quite sure why, but I'm back for another go. This thing is like driving past a car accident. You don't want to look, but can't turn away.

berzeli

Banned
Fairly early in the first episode.
Uh, it's sort of one of the main reasons the plot of the series kicks off. Nevermind everyone on Earth is on the lookout for "you freaks" and the like.
Right. I was mainly thinking of this:
there's Terrigen in all the tuna, and there are senate hearings going on and stuff? And there are Inhuman settlements like Avalon?

... Wait. Why am I even debating the merits of this show as if it was a real show and not a ploy by IMAX to soften the labour day slump?

Oh hey, I didn't know that actor was going to be here, know him best from The 100 now. That's kind of cool.

Let's see if this is better than the especially sloppy second hour.

And no idea who this guy is.

That's certainly a budget outfit, though I kind of like that effect on the eyes/glasses for the mystery.

The guy who just betrayed his brother, shaved your Queen's hair off....sure, he won't go back on his word.

And then he threw it in her face with that he'd just have made her do it instead.

So, this show isn't going to acknowledge that Crystal is stronger than Medusa.

They still might.

Damn, Hawaii seems like a rough place. Either soldiers eager to kill people or random jungle guys eager to kill people.

Edit: Super-scary Mortis is quite the angsty smart ass.

Mora, you really need an upgrade if you're going to try to keep up that attitude.

Ah, shitty cops.

"Can't you make a path or something?" And then his little gesture after she was like "oh yeah".
LOL, I kind of like this guy's voice.

Top Bottom