• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumans |OT| Fridays on ABC | Losing Faith Inhumanity

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The major problem is that he advocated creating the society via bloody insurrection of both the Royal Family and all of Earth...

The Royal Family seem like assholes, so I'm still not sure why we're supposed to care. The Earth thing is a bit problematic though, I'll admit.

Ricker

Much,much better episode last evening,loved it...more action and it was nicely done...Black Bolt is great...now give Medusa her hair back damnit lol... ;)

Much,much better episode last evening,loved it...more action and it was nicely done...Black Bolt is great...now give Medusa her hair back damnit lol... ;)

I thought so too, but still has all the same Buck pacing problems. I can see where a good show could be hidden under all this, but he and the budget are getting in the way.

Having said that, I adore Lockjaw (where they spent all the money).

I wonder whether his sight ability takes into account of the gravitational differences on Earth compared to the Moon but I'm probably giving the writers too much credit.
I'm pretty sure it's related to the fact that he is now on Earth instead of the Moon and that's why he fell like an idiot without seeing that probability.

Volimar

These subplots are steaming garbage.

Karnak's head injury is kinda funny though. Showing him thinking about this really badass but implausible escape move and then in reality it doesn't work.

The others should have just stared at him after that. The "What the hell did you do that for" kind of killed it. Like explaining the joke.

SArcher

Banned
The action scene in the jungle was hilarious though. Felt like something you'd see RLM guys watching on Best of the Worst.

Can't keep up with these terrible cuts.

All these cuts are making me sick

Fish hook!

I have no idea what's going on.

You guys weren't kidding about that fight scene. Damn... @_@

Also, Karnak is KILLING it in this show. Him and Black Bolt. I really enjoy them. Even Maximus is better in this episode. That's why it's so frustrating how they nerfed nearly everyone. Ugh... I really like the casting and it just feels wasted. =(

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Is this worth watching? I couldn’t finish Iron Fist and even The Defenders was a struggle at times for reference.

It's really not. This is a step down from even those productions. You're not even going to learn about the Inhumans royal family because this show doesn't explain much and it's so grounded that all of them are out of their element.

Pachimari

This is so bad it's funny at times. At least it was better than episode 2. Reading the impressions here I thought Lockjaw had gotten himself real injured and it turns out to be an ATV tripping over him lmao I couldn't stop laughing. Poor Lockjaw.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Is this worth watching? I couldn't finish Iron Fist and even The Defenders was a struggle at times for reference.

Iron Fist is The Avengers, while Inhumans is the 1994 Fantastic Four movie. If you couldn't finish IF, I wonder if you could stomach 10 mins of this dreck.

Also, Karnak is KILLING it in this show. Him and Black Bolt. I really enjoy them. Even Maximus is better in this episode. That's why it's so frustrating how they nerfed nearly everyone. Ugh... I really like the casting and it just feels wasted. =(

The actor who plays Black Bolt really is good. Without saying a word, you understand the emotions or words he's trying to express. It is actually incredibly impressive.

I'm almost disappointed this show went from laughably incompetent to just aggressively mediocre.

I guess that holy pairing of Scott Buck and Roel Reine wasn't for the best.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Guess Karnak has found his love interest too.. oh boy...

Is Gorgon gonna fall in love with surfer dude next?

Google ads are clearly trying to tell me something for watching this show.

Edit: This lady is annoying

Top Bottom