• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 2 Story Discussion (SPOILERS - No Tags Required, You Have Been Warned!)

Ellis Kim

Banned
Just finished ME2 w/ DLC. I'm happy to report that my crew survived 100% :) Reading what other people said, it sounds like I made the right choice to do all of my loyalty missions before moving forward with finding the IFF.... or just about all of my side missions, in fact.

I like that the orb becomes Shepard's coffee table ornament, lol.

Had a hard time deciding whether to keep the collector base or to blow it up. At first, I decided to go with the Illusive Man's advice and save it, saw the renegade points, changed my mind, and restarted the entire mission to get back to that point again and pick the paragon choice of destroying the whole base.

I'm a little confused as to whether or not the actions that were taken in the Arrival DLC will bare any sort of real consequence for ME3, though.

Mr_Zombie

Ellis Kim said:
I'm a little confused as to whether or not the actions that were taken in the Arrival DLC will bare any sort of real consequence for ME3, though.

ME3 starts with
Shepard's trial over what he did in the Arrival DLC, ie. destruction of the whole Batarian's colony.

Emitan

Finally made my "perfect" save file for ME3 and blew up the base. Is there any way to transfer my save to the PC from 360 or does anyone know a good save game modifier? I want to buy ME3 on PC, but don't want to play through ME1 and 2 on my PC again to get a save file.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Mr_Zombie said:
ME3 starts with
Shepard's trial over what he did in the Arrival DLC, ie. destruction of the whole Batarian's colony.

Why are they bothering with that when Earth is being invaded by Reapers? Don't they have more urgent matter... like, oh i dunno, saving humanity? Or does that happen later in the game?

Emitan

Bisnic said:
Why are they bothering with that when Earth is being invaded by Reapers? Don't they have more urgent matter... like, oh i dunno, saving humanity? Or does that happen later in the game?
Yeah, who fucking cares about Batarians anyway? Seriously, isn't everyone racist again them or something? We have more pressing matters. Like saving the galaxy.

Bisnic said:

I kinda assume they needed an excuse for Shepard to be on Earth when the Reapers arrive.

Bisnic said:

Those events happen mid-trial. Like, the prosecutor yells "Objection!" and then Reapers go "HELLO"

Woorloog

Banned
FrontalMonk said:
Those events happen mid-trial. Like, the prosecutor yells "Objection!" and then Reapers go "HELLO"
No no, the prosecutor/Judge/Shepard is going to say something and then REAPERS go "OBJECTION!"

MaddenNFL64

The rest of the galaxy is still about "Reapers? Shepard you crazy fuck, you're lucky you fucked the Geth up or we'd lock you up".

Hopefully after the Reapers kill billions, everyone will be on the same page with the Reaper threat.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I'm still a little blurry on why the Reapers need to smelt humans (or other life forms) down to build more Reapers. What is it really with the DNA that is needed to build a machine?

Top Bottom