• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Because the RNG gods seek it fit to not give me Turian ghost, when it's one of last two and I can't be bothered trying yet for it can someone tell me if Adas X and it are any good. Because you can attack reasonable accurately with it (more than the striker) and maintain cloak, since the 25% bonus damage begins from activation you can increase the damage for either 65% and be able to attack while cloaked for 10 seconds, or for 5 seconds and have 105% bonus damaging while still being cloaked.

I only have IV currently and the damage isn't too great outside of shields/barriers and the ghost already has overload to deal with than though it does have consistent stun.

it's only a good gun with disrupter rounds for hit stun. it's an ok weapon but I only use it on the juggernaut.

just played a couple of random platinum games. guys were level 5k to 10k. topped both rounds with 220k points with the AIU. all consumables were exhausted by the end though.

my reward? level iv consumables..

Principate

Saint Titanfall
it's only a good gun with disrupter rounds for hit stun. it's an ok weapon but I only use it on the juggernaut.

just played a couple of random platinum games. guys were level 5k to 10k. topped both rounds with 220k points with the AIU. all consumables were exhausted by the end though.

my reward? level iv consumables..

Yeah I get that I'm talking if it's worthwhile to be used with cloak as you can unload almost the entire clip and not break cloak, since I'm only aware of it being possible with it an the striker and obvious being able to shoot for prolonged periods of time and still maintaining invisibility is useful in itself.

Boss AI doesn't register you if it doesn't see you cloak while using this method. I'm just wondering if the guns any good with 105% damage and the ability to shoot cloaked.

Chocobro

Not worth using the Adas on the TGI even with the TC bonuses.
The Adas is pretty good at priming enemies with ammo types though. For example you can slap it with incendiary rounds and use the human engineer: shoot a few times -> Incinerate/Overload = Fire Explosion; xCal video for reference.

Edit: Anyone see what's wrong with this pic? lol It tripped me out for a second.
I was going to check what level my infiltrator was
2fa3ddffb419df54c0e3f30061fcce8a.png

The Adas is pretty good at priming enemies with ammo types though. For example you can slap it with incendiary rounds and use the human engineer: shoot a few times -> Incinerate/Overload = Fire Explosion; xCal video for reference.

Edit: Anyone see what's wrong with this pic? lol It tripped me out for a second.

i dont get it...like are your N7 levels or rankings wrong? or is it cos it says Collector General or what?

Melchiah

Ah, characters are achievements.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Speaking of the Saber, mine is at VIII and I really like using it with the TGI. I put the big armor penetration mod and the infrared/accuracy one and its great. Even though using both of these mods nearly doubles the weight of the Saber, I only use Tactical Cloak for the AR buff, and that thing last for 10 secs, while my cloak has a 6.5 secs cooldown.

How do you guys spec his shield buff? Extra damage or more shield? Mine is set for extra weapon damage, but I noticed that I mostly use it when I completely lose my shield or when surrounded by enemies... maybe I should change it.

Chocobro

Speaking of the Saber, mine is at VIII and I really like using it with the TGI. I put the big armor penetration mod and the infrared/accuracy one and its great. Even though using both of these mods nearly doubles the weight of the Saber, I only use Tactical Cloak for the AR buff, and that thing last for 10 secs, while my cloak has a 6.5 secs cooldown.

How do you guys spec his shield buff? Extra damage or more shield? Mine is set for extra weapon damage, but I noticed that I mostly use it when I completely lose my shield or when surrounded by enemies... maybe I should change it.

If I recall correctly, Saber is a vanilla gun therefore those mods that add "weight" are actually weightless.
I spec out for all shields because I only use it when my shields are down or low (I don't want to get shield-gated). I learned this tip from INVADERONE's TGI Platinum solo video: For the 4-disable objectives, you will get out alive if you use SP -> (5 second) TC as opposed to only using TC and do the obj.

Bisnic

If I recall correctly, Saber is a vanilla gun therefore those mods that add "weight" are actually weightless.
I spec out for all shields because I only use it when my shields are down or low (I don't want to get shield-gated). I learned this tip from INVADERONE's TGI Platinum solo video: For the 4-disable objectives, you will get out alive if you use SP -> (5 second) TC as opposed to only using TC and do the obj.

Really? I didn't know that. Weird how they never fixed this.

Chocobro

Yep! You can go into a game and test it out yourself, just need a timer. Even in one of xCal's recent video, he was using an Arc Pistol with the Heavy Barrel and said that it doesn't add weight because it's a vanilla gun; abuse it.

Edit: Here's a YouTube video I nabbed from this BSN thread.

Bisnic

I like the Arc Pistol on my Asari Vanguard, it seems way easier to do headshots from a distance with a charged shot than with the Talon, Carnifex or Paladin. And a charged shot can kill a Gold Phantom in one hit with the headshot mod, and Statis makes them(or any enemy without armor, which is like every Cerberus except Dragoons and Atlas) a joke. Headshot mod + Heavy Barrel without any loss in cooldown should be even better.

Mindlog

Pretty sure headshot and HB are exclusive. I've tried many time to like the Arc Pistol, but it doesn't work for me. If you have great aim, 'Sai where you at?' try the Suppressor. The Suppressor is almost as light and has huge headshot bonuses. My personal favorite headpopping pistol is the Executioner.

Bisnic

Pretty sure headshot and HB are exclusive. I've tried many time to like the Arc Pistol, but it doesn't work for me. If you have great aim, 'Sai where you at?' try the Suppressor. The Suppressor is almost as light and has huge headshot bonuses. My personal favorite headpopping pistol is the Executioner.

I don't like the Suppressor, it run out of ammo too fast. And I have to reload after every shot with the Executioner, so if you miss, you're screwed. I don't know why some people have such a hard time with the Arc Pistol, you either shoot very fast, or charge it for a stronger shot. I always use either the Arc Pistol or Carnifex/Paladin. Talon might be strong, but its not quite as accurate for long distance.

Sai

Lol, I knocked out the Suppressor challenge almost immediately. Equip it with the Scope and Cranial Trauma mods, Targeting VI & Vulnerability VI, and mobs just drop like flies. It has a high rate of fire and small clip, so you have to be careful with it.

Found it a lot more difficult to use off-host though.

If I remember correctly, your cooldown percentage would still be adjusted as intended if you use two heavy weapon mods on the same weapon, even if it's one of the "vanilla" weapons.

Don't bother with the AR's High-Velocity Barrel, Bis. Standard Piercing Mod works well enough on the Saber.

Bisnic

Why not? You'd think it would be better with the Saber since its a high damage weapon unlike all the other ARs who have fast and weak bullets.

Chocobro

Plus, according to the video, having both TS+HVB doesn't affect the actual cooldown in-game so if you're using standard AP+TS, might as well use HVB instead.

Think I'm going to try the Turian Soldier with Saber HVB+MU when I have the chance. Looks interesting after watching Sirian's vid some time ago.

Sai

Why not? You'd think it would be better with the Saber since its a high damage weapon unlike all the other ARs who have fast and weak bullets.
Bis, these are the only differences between the Piercing Mod and High-Velocity Barrel:

Defenses Ignored: 65% - 90%
Piercing Thickness: 1.10 - 1.35m
Piercing Damage: 60% - 60%

... And the 50% additional weight from the latter, of course. :I

Plus, according to the video, having both TS+HVB doesn't affect the actual cooldown in-game so if you're using standard AP+TS, might as well use HVB instead.
My cooldown certainitely felt longer with both the Thermal Scope and High-Velocity Barrel equipped. I haven't used the combination since, so maybe something got changed up.

Generally, I prefer using AP/Drill Ammo and the Extended Barrel. Really wish the thing had piercing by default though, even if it was tiny.

Bisnic

What's the difference between defense ignored and piercing damage? Always thought that was the same. Defenses = Shield and barrier?

Sai

Defenses Ignored = The amount of damage it deals to armored targets.
Piercing Damage = The amount of damage it deals past the Piercing Thickness.

Bisnic

So 25% more damage to armored targets isn't worth it for you? Seems like a pretty good percentage considering the high damage the Saber already does. Beside, the extra weight isn't that bad.

Sai

Oh, wow. Weight really isn't effected.

So 25% more damage to armored targets isn't worth it for you?
I'd say the 25% more damage against all targets that the Extended Barrel offers is more appealing. If I want penetration, I can use some AP/Drill Ammo.

It should've just been a combination of the Extended Barrel and Piercing Mod.

Sai

Yeah, I guess. Only because I know it's bugged. :p

If I have AP/Drill Ammo to spare, it's getting swapped for the Extended Barrel though!

Chocobro

First pack of the day : Saber IX, fuck yeah. Looks like the RNG gods really wants me to use it.
Go make Sai proud! :D

What time do you guys (Sai, Phat Michael, or anyone on XBL) play on Friday and weekends (would help if timezone is included)? Thinking about doing a few sessions after the 20th. Weekends only since I'm going to be doing research with a PhD student during weekdays over the summer :I

What time do you guys (Sai, Phat Michael, or anyone on XBL) play on Friday and weekends (would help if timezone is included)? Thinking about doing a few sessions after the 20th. Weekends only since I'm going to be doing research with a PhD student during weekdays over the summer :I
I'll play. I'm in the UAE though and usually play nights though.

Sai

Mornings and evenings, EST. During the weekends, it's a bit more sporadic; I just play whenever I have a lil' time to waste at home.

[EDIT] - Having another dry spell. Millions of credits with no Ultra Rares. >_<

Bisnic

I does feel good when I look at the bottom right corner of the screen and see

Bisnic [M-99 Saber] Geth Pyro
Bisnic [M-99 Saber] Geth Bomber
Bisnic [M-99 Saber] Geth Prime
Bisnic earned 75 kills.
LolShepard [Smash] Geth Pyro
Bisnic [M-99 Saber] Geth Hunter

Chocobro

Just played THE longest bronze match ever (20 minutes). 2 Geth Juggernauts and 2 Turian Soldiers (one is me) on Hazard Reactor...My deeps can only be so high with the Locust. I wanted to pull my hair out and bash my head against the table.

Edit: I can't believe I joined in late and scored way more than some dude with the Harrier.

Bisnic

Wow... i met the worst kind of hacker possible in this game for the very first time.

He was literally able to use abilities on other players, mainly the fucking Batarian Sentinel's Submission Net. Which made me and the other 2 players impossible to move while the Geths finished us. And when we all died and he was the only one alive, he left the mission.

Fucking asshole... you can bet your ass that i reported you to Bioware soon after this. Hope you enjoy your ban, jerk.

And here i was hoping to make a quick and easy 80k credits with my Krogan Warlord before going to bed... Thanks for wasting my time... *sigh*

Melchiah

I does feel good when I look at the bottom right corner of the screen and see

Bisnic [M-99 Saber] Geth Pyro
Bisnic [M-99 Saber] Geth Bomber
Bisnic [M-99 Saber] Geth Prime
Bisnic earned 75 kills.
LolShepard [Smash] Geth Pyro
Bisnic [M-99 Saber] Geth Hunter

Would the Saber work as well with other classes than Soldier and Infiltrator? I don't tend to use those classes that much, apart from AIU.

Would the Saber work as well with other classes than Soldier and Infiltrator? I don't tend to use those classes that much, apart from AIU.

It works fine with whatever but those classes (in particular the Ghost) have the cloak bonuses to the Assault rifle.

Im not a huge fan of the saber..but i can see how some people dominate with it. It doesnt suit my style of play.

Sai

Beh. After all that, not a single Ultra Rare drop this morning either...

Nice playing with you, Chocobro.

Wow... i met the worst kind of hacker possible in this game for the very first time.

He was literally able to use abilities on other players, mainly the fucking Batarian Sentinel's Submission Net. Which made me and the other 2 players impossible to move while the Geths finished us. And when we all died and he was the only one alive, he left the mission.

Fucking asshole... you can bet your ass that i reported you to Bioware soon after this. Hope you enjoy your ban, jerk.

And here i was hoping to make a quick and easy 80k credits with my Krogan Warlord before going to bed... Thanks for wasting my time... *sigh*
Well, that sounds aggravating. Hope he gets the boot soon.

Bisnic

Well, that sounds aggravating. Hope he gets the boot soon.

Yeah, I mean, the last thing you expect to see in multiplayer in this game is to see a single Batarian trap three Krogans and watch them slowly dying to Geths. For a minute, I had a taste of what PVP would be in this game... and I didn't like it at all! Batarian Sentinels would be fucking OP with their Nets. And Asaris with Statis. And Krogan Warlords would kill everyone in one hit with their Biotic Hammer. And classes with Lash would make you fly all over the place.

Chocobro

For you Bisnic:

Summary

We received an incredible response to our multiplayer level survey and would like to thank all 26,000 participants. The data you provided has been illuminating, and we’ve summarized the results below.

YucjwiJ.jpg

Looking at the data, we see interesting connections. In general, the gameplay and overall scores are closely tied to the difficulty score. The easier the level, the more people enjoy it. Our telemetry supports this, showing that easier levels were played the most.

Firebase Glacier is a prime example. This popular level received average gameplay and overall scores, and it was also one of the easiest levels to complete. In was the fourth favorite map out of 19.

The exception is the Hazard version of Firebase Ghost (Acid Rain), which scored well overall but was also difficult. It had a much higher difficulty rating than Firebase Ghost, which might explain why the Hazard version is not played as much online as the normal version despite it receiving a strong popular vote.

Map Comments

We received a lot of great feedback on each level through this survey. The next section summarizes the most common feedback for each level.

Condor:

Condor splits our fans into two groups. Some people loved the map, especially for its great atmosphere, and others didn’t enjoy the map at all. The feedback mentions issues with the slow ammo timer and with cover. The design of the map is open and allows for many lines of fire against the player, making the map difficult.

Dagger (and Hazard Version)

There are a lot of Dagger fans out there! Many of you liked the long ranges that made this a great sniping map, and it still had enough close ranged combat options to support every play style.

The map was a bit too open for some people, resulting in too much fire from too many directions. This issue was exacerbated in the Hazard (Sandstorm) version of the level. The sandstorm was a great visual event that hindered the player’s ability to see, but unfortunately it did not hinder the vision of the enemies. This was brought up as a big concern.

Ghost (and Hazard Version)

Firebase Ghost was our second-most popular map due to its balanced gameplay for short- and long-range experts. People mostly enjoyed the cover layout in the level and the visuals of the Hazard version (Acid Rain).

This level’s biggest drawback was its extraction point being lower than the surrounding area and being light on cover. Players enjoyed the level overall, but the extraction point was a concern.

Giant (and Hazard Version)

Most comments on this level were positive. Overall, a lot of people thought this was a good, if not a great map. Giant was also considered easy—even too easy for some players. Its mix of open and closed areas with chokepoints and sniping opportunities were key positives.

There are mixed opinions on the extraction point. Some people found it easy, others hard. The key was controlling the chokepoints, but the player had no way out if they failed to do so.

Comments on Giant’s Hazard version (Night) focused on the improved visuals and atmosphere, but the consensus was that gameplay was less fun.

Glacier (and Hazard Version)

The most common comment on Glacier was that the map was too small. This tiny level is favored by close combat fans for its franticly fast pace. It’s quite easy to play so long as you maintain control of the area.

The Hazard version (Seeker Swarm) puts greater pressure on team coordination and map control. The seeker swarms made the map harder, and many players enjoyed the challenge. Others preferred the map without the addition.

And yes, Mordin did find a way to combat seeker swarms in ME2. Unfortunately, Mordin was not around to adapt his solution to the modification Cerberus made to this map’s swarms…

Goddess

Goddess was seen as a pretty level with solid gameplay that kept you on your toes. The visuals were praised as one of the best of all the MP maps, and the gameplay was especially good for well-organized teams that liked to run and gun. The objectives were deemed difficult, though, as it was too easy to get surrounded.

Hydra

Hydra’s visuals received a lot of praise. (This made the artist very happy!) Many players—especially snipers—liked the open style of the main area. Players noticed that difficulty was dependent on the enemy palette chosen. We received a lot of feedback on the extraction, with some wishing there were different locations and others wishing there was more cover or line-of-sight blockers in the current location.

Jade

Jade had something for every play style. Other than the extraction zone, where the cover was too light, the gameplay was received well. Other comments mention the importance of staying coordinated as a team to prevent getting surrounded. Jade’s visuals were praised as was the overall experience. It was considered a fun map.

London

The main comments on London were on cover and the open nature of the map. Players found a lack of cover in certain areas that made enemies difficult to deal with. This difficulty level generated a lot of comments, and the hack location in the middle of the map was particularly hard. Still, feedback was largely positive, with ammo distribution and the map’s visuals getting positive reviews.

Reactor (and Hazard Version)

Reactor generated a lot of discussion about the map’s enemies. The bug in which enemies got stuck was a sore point as was the layout and lighting, which made it hard to find enemies or anticipate their movement. Still, there were a lot of positive comments about good sniping opportunities and the balance of the map vs. each character class.

The Hazard version (Meltdown) was definitely more popular than the base version with players enjoying the interactive part of the map. Overall, players were split 50/50 on whether they had fun with their teammates or were simply scared of getting trapped inside by them. An earlier warning would have been desirable.

Rio

We received a lot of good feedback on Rio that we will account for in the future. This map was initially loved by players, but over time it became less popular. The “box of shame” bug was frequently called out as a negative. The layout was also somewhat controversial in that it encouraged specific play styles in different areas. This was seen as a negative when compared to maps that allowed a mix of play styles. Players enjoyed this map’s long ranges and that it emphasized teamwork. They found that working well together decreased the map’s difficulty, but they also found that small errors could quickly turn a sure victory into defeat.

Vancouver

This map is praised for how it plays with verticality more than any other level. While there was a good deal of positive feedback for this level, it was seen as a tad dull in some areas. Overall, though, it gave players a great experience and had a great skybox. The biggest issue mentioned was that the ladder in the middle of the map should not have been so heavily relied upon as a main thoroughfare.

White (and Hazard Version)

This map received the most positive feedback. Players overwhelming felt that the layout corrections were for the best. There were good discussions about how the map discouraged players from camping and from employing a single strategy for all the games in the level. The majority of players (past and present) enjoyed White for its gameplay and excellent visuals.

Comments on the Hazard version (Whiteout) focused on the unmanageable visibility that was caused by the overlaying effects of certain powers like Krogan Rage and Adrenaline Burst in combination with the snowstorm. The atmosphere created by the snowstorm was appreciated, but the problems held the map back in its fun rating.

Conclusion

As you can see, we got a lot out of this survey. It was a huge success and we want to end with thanking everyone for participating. This report is just the tip of the iceberg! We learned way more than what we specifically mentioned here. Your comments were informative and fun to read—we even got a haiku or two! This survey shows us just how much you care, and we will make sure to use all this valuable feedback in the future.

Thanks so much!

The Mass Effect team

Bisnic

Thanks Choco.

What's the Rio's "box of shame" bug exactly? The only bug I saw in this map is when I try to use Biotic Charge from one side of the map to the other, if my character charge over a fence with water just below, it send me back to my original spot.

Overall, the impressions are spot on. It's nice to see them taking the time to listen to players to improve future multiplayer maps for ME4.

Chocobro

The Rio's "box of shame" is on the opposite side of the LZ where everyone would huddle up inside a crate that has an ammo box and bosses can't sync kill them. It's kind of a dumb way to play Platinum lol. I'll admit that I did it once or twice and those matches ended up being like 30-40 minutes.

Edit: I can imagine a Talon spamming CTMs as the enemies just swarm them.

Mindlog

Condor:

Condor splits our fans into two groups. Some people loved the map, especially for its great atmosphere, and others didn&#8217;t enjoy the map at all. The feedback mentions issues with the slow ammo timer and with cover. The design of the map is open and allows for many lines of fire against the player, making the map difficult.
No doubt a lot of players wrote that, but it's almost word-for-word from my survey! I rated that map very high. Can't remember what I voted as my favorite.
Comments on Giant&#8217;s Hazard version (Night) focused on the improved visuals and atmosphere, but the consensus was that gameplay was less fun.
What? Everyone seems to forget Giant Hazard is not only prettier, but it spawns more grenades. Hazard Giant is way better than regular Giant.
The Hazard version (Meltdown) was definitely more popular than the base version with players enjoying the interactive part of the map.
This gave me a good laugh. That's code for, 'Players liked locking each other in the Reactor.' I know I did.

Your comments were informative and fun to read&#8212;we even got a haiku or two!
Yeah that was me.

All this talk is getting me pumped for ME4 MP, but that's years away.

And now... more stats!
Let's talk about guns.
15 Most Used Weapons (All Difficulties)

1. Avenger Assault Rifle (5.29%)
2. Hurricane SMG (4.65%)
3. Harrier Assault Rifle (3.95%)
4. Eagle Pistol (3.16%)
5. Predator Pistol (3.13%)
6. Mantis Sniper Rifle (3.08%)
7. Reegar Shotgun (3.02%)
8. Phaeston Assault Rifle (2.76%)
9. Acolyte Pistol (2.71%)
10. Shuriken SMG (2.53%)
11. Locust SMG (2.47%)
12. Geth Pulse Rifle (2.39%)
13. Geth SMG (2.33%)
14. Phalanx Pistol (2.19%)
15. Mattock Assault Rifle (2.15%)

15 Most Used Weapons (Gold & Platinum Only)

1. Hurricane SMG (6.95%)
2. Harrier Assault Rifle (6.71%)
3. Acolyte Pistol (6.45%)
4. Reegar Shotgun (6.04%)
5. Piranha Shotgun (2.80%)
6. Geth Shotgun (2.62%)
7. Black Widow Sniper Rifle (2.62%)
8. Eagle Pistol (2.59%)
9. Geth SMG (2.46%)
10. Lancer Assault Rifle (2.33%)
11. Adas Assault Rifle (2.26%)
12. Talon Pistol (2.22%)
13. Wraith Shotgun (2.14%)
14. Collector SMG (2.01%)
15. Scorpion Pistol (1.88%)

PBalfredo

Good write up. It covers the pros and cons of the levels pretty well. The only con I think they're missing on Firebase White is that one hacking mission outside on the lower area. It's probably the hardest hacking location in the game, as you have enemies coming from both directions and all four players are huddled around one L-shaped tetris block cover, extremely vulnerable to grenades and bomblets.

Good write up. It covers the pros and cons of the levels pretty well. The only con I think they're missing on Firebase White is that one hacking mission outside on the lower area. It's probably the hardest hacking location in the game, as you have enemies coming from both directions and all four players are huddled around one L-shaped tetris block cover, extremely vulnerable to grenades and bomblets.

At least thats on the edge of the map, on Firebase White. The London hack is right in the middle and its horrible.
I hate Glacier, but I thought it was more popular than that poll indicates.
Acid-rain Ghost is the best map though. So pretty :)

Chocobro

From my experience, that spot is pretty easy to cover. I am up against the wall next to the crate using right-hand advantage to kill mobs that come from the LZ and I can watch for enemies coming from the back of the lab room. The slightly harder hack/upload spot is the LZ; four routes they can come to you from. If I get that spot with a incompetent team, that's when SHTF.

1. Hurricane SMG (6.95%)
2. Harrier Assault Rifle (6.71%)
3. Acolyte Pistol (6.45%)
4. Reegar Shotgun (6.04%)
5. Piranha Shotgun (2.80%)

6. Geth Shotgun (2.62%)
7. Black Widow Sniper Rifle (2.62%)
8. Eagle Pistol (2.59%)
Look at that difference lol. Not surprising really, the Acolyte+Hurricane combo is pretty cheese. Just no love for the PPR
I want this gun so bad :(
Are there that many new players playing that causes the common weapons to be in top '15 Most Used Weapons (All Difficulties)'?

Edit: Thought I'd throw in the other weapon statistics Eric Fagnan posted on BSN:
Eric Fagnan said:
10 Least Used Weapons (All Difficulties)

1. Venom Shotgun (0.35%)
2. Incisor Sniper Rifle (0.46%)
3. Collector Sniper Rifle (0.51%)
4. Falcon Assault Rifle (0.58%)
5. Kishock Sniper Rifle (0.60%)
6. Raider Shotgun (0.60%)
7. Krysae Sniper Rifle (0.66%)
8. Javelin Sniper Rifle (0.66%)
9. Scimitar Shotgun (0.68%)
10. Spitfire Assault Rifle (0.72%)

10 Least Used Weapons (Gold & Platinum Only)

1. Incisor Sniper Rifle (0.23%)
2. Viper Sniper Rifle (0.32%)
3. Scimitar Shotgun (0.36%)
4. Vindicator Assault Rifle (0.39%)
5. Raptor Sniper Rifle (0.43%)
6. Venom Shotgun (0.46%)
7. Falcon Assault Rifle (0.47%)
8. Collector Sniper Rifle (0.54%)
9. Krysae Sniper Rifle (0.57%)
10. Argus Assault Rifle (0.61%)

Top Bottom