• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Thread of Shepard and squad pictures

Tieno

We've had a Forza 2 paintjob picture thread so why not a Shepard picture thread? It'd be nice to collect them all in one, easy thread.

Just take an off-screen picture with a camera of your custom Shepard to show off your (lack of) hard work and sculpting skills.

Good picture hosts
http://www.tinypic.com
http://www.xs.to

Just don't use imageshack as sp0rsk will ban you. Read this thread for more image hosts

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
I seriously thought this thread was about shepherds when I first skimmed the title, and I gotta say I'm a little disappointed. If there were shepherds in ME I'd probably buy it. Now I feel like a retard for even thinking, for one second, that there were a bunch of them in ME and that someone would make a thread about them specifically. Oh, well.

hirt01.jpg

Shepherd and his squad.

I'm interested in seeing other Shepards too. I wish there was a screenshot function like in Halo 3 because I don't have a capture card but my Shepard is incredibly hot.

1121070319s.jpg

1121071505s.jpg

Shitty cellphone pics, if you squint they look like they're in HD *lies*. I wish I had spent more time with the customization, I was too anxious to play the game. First of all, it looks nothing like me, and second he looks like he's about to burst into tears. Very likely considering how the plot has turned so far. I am proud that he kicks some some serious Geth ass though.

segarr

^^^ Looks human though, which is good. I also rushed through customization a bit, made the nose a bit funny looking, but I can still stand to look at the character so it's all good. I'll post pics later.

One thing I ABSOLUTELY HATE is when the "black hair" looks ****ing grey/white! I've seen this on a few occasions in games, why the hell can't developers fix it? It's pretty annoying when playing the game as all I see is this young guy running around with hair like an 80 year old. And when it zooms into his face, his mustache looks black, yet the hair on his head still looks white.

East Lake

The Lamonster said:
I wish there was a screenshot function like in Halo 3 because I don't have a capture card.
I hope that lots of other devs start including that function, I love taking photos. I'd take an off-screen image but I don't have a digital camera, should soon though. >_<

Tieno

The Lamonster said:
I'm interested in seeing other Shepards too. I wish there was a screenshot function like in Halo 3 because I don't have a capture card but my Shepard is incredibly hot.
Just use your digital camera, if you have one.

bendak

bendakshep.jpg

Right now level 26 with 16 hours 30 mins played (not even halfway through main story)... this is an old pic. My renegade meter is about half full now.

Kabouter

Francias Castiglione said:
What the fuck? :lol
I always try to go for the freaky-looking albinos in games with character creation. Not as much freedom in this character creator as in say Oblivion or Saints Row though :(.

Here's my Locke Shepard

LockeEffectII.jpg

I have to say though, I'm not too far in (just got my ship) and I'm thinking of starting over with either a new one or the default Shepard. I'm kinda tired of looking at this dude.

Can anyone confirm that you can start a New Game + with a new Shepard design?

GuessWho

BenjaminBirdie said:
Here's my Locke Shepard

LockeEffectII.jpg

I have to say though, I'm not too far in (just got my ship) and I'm thinking of starting over with either a new one or the default Shepard. I'm kinda tired of looking at this dude.

what are you taling about. This is the best i've seen yet.

GuessWho said:
what are you taling about. This is the best i've seen yet.

Yeah, I love the guy, but it's just a little incongruous with the rest of the game; the voice, the build, etc.

Maybe I'll just stick with it...

Kabouter

:lol
I love how at one point in the game the human girl on board gets this message from her sister saying she saw me on the news and thinks I'm cute :lol.

GhaleonEB

Kabouter said:
I love how at one point in the game the human girl on board gets this message from her sister saying she saw me on the news and thinks I'm cute :lol.
Well, you are adorable.

GAF.jpg

I really wish ME had a way to do screenshots. Any game where you can create your own avatar should allow a way to show others your creation. I have a crummy four year-old 2 megapixel camera that won't take off-screen shots that resemble viewable.

Doodis

GhaleonEB said:
I really wish ME had a way to do screenshots. Any game where you can create your own avatar should allow a way to show others your creation. I have a crummy four year-old 2 megapixel camera that won't take off-screen shots that resemble viewable.
I was just saying the same thing last night as my buddies and I were looking at our ridiculous band photos during the loading screens on Rock Band.

This should be a prerequisite now with all games. Halo 3 has spoiled us.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Kabouter said:
so want to do her

h3ro

Reznor said:
stephen.jpg

That you, Stephen A. Smith?!

Phew, I'm not the only one that thought that!

I was going to do the comparison, but didn't know if GAF would get it... Quite FRANKLY my mistake, GAF knows all!!

HOLLLAAA AT YA BOIIIIII!!!

bud

BenjaminBirdie said:
Here's my Locke Shepard

LockeEffectII.jpg

that actually looks close. well, kind of.

WHERE'S JACK

Top Bottom