• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Murderer live streaming on YouTube

how bad was it? sounds terrible .cant believe they streamed it. thats some scary next gen shit.

It depends. I can't watch stuff like stabs, beheadings, mutilation, etc, because it wraps my stomach.

However, the quality of the video ( At least of the one I watched) was not very good and you don't see too much blood, so in comparison with other gore videos, it's not that bad. There's also music in the background.

It looked a lot like a scene in a FPS game, and because of it, It was not that shocking to me, even though those were not pixels but real people.

CuNi

I saw it too. I think it's disgusting but in the mental way. I've seen worse gore videos but that doesn't take away the fact that someone just took 40+ people's lives because of his own beliefs, just like that. What's worse is that there are people on Steam taking his name as a alias out of solidarity and websites claiming this was a secret government operation and the deaths were fake because no one was screaming as they were dying etc...

Sometimes I am truly disgusted by some parts of humanity.

V4skunk

Banned
What the fuck? Why? Listen, the PDP thing I can understand. I don't agree with and I think it's moronic and ridiculously unimportant, like JFC seriously the guy just carries out a massive attack and we're talking about e-celebs, suck my dick Resetera/anyone that did that. Anyway, shielding your eyes from the manifesto isn't going to bring anyone back and it's important information when you consider what we could learn from this situation. It's an insight to the mind of a severely crazy person and anyone that is mature enough to understand that and wants to see how frighteningly dangerous extremism and extremist speech are should read in fact read it.

You're not platforming it by reading it.
It is very clear this lunatic wanted to try and start a civil war between left and right.

It is very clear this lunatic wanted to try and start a civil war between left and right.

The fact that people can't help themselves but actually indulge into the sort virtue signaling political grandstanding he anticipated would happen is fucking depressing. Like I'm not particularly smart but I at least try on a daily basis to not be dense and never react to stuff using my liver instead of my brain.

timberger

Sickening tragedy. The perpetrators are just pure evil terrorist scum.

RIP to all those killed.

but everyone is going to be blaming guns or white supremacy or any other hotbutton topic media friendly topic and they will ignore the root causes because it isn’t politically expediant to do so.

Well, he was a white supremacist with guns, so...

Speaking of radicalization, I took a brief moment to go over to ResetEra, saw a thread about boycotting THQ Nordic and... one of those fuckers is going to murder someone one day. Like literally murder someone. I don’t tend to hang out at white supremacist places, but I have to imagine the rhetoric is going to be eerily familiar. The lyrics are different, but the melody sounds the same. You can tell that there is nothing behind the eyes but pure, unadulterated hate.

azure-6582a1509c098a7d1cd49706b0301971_orig.gif

Pewds put out a new video, and I'm sure glad he didn't mention anything about the NZ shooter in the video.

This dude would want PDP to mention him in a video, and Felix won't feed in to that bullshit easily. I'm glad he didn't give in to this guy's dumb demands.

Last edited:
Top Bottom