• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Aiii

So not worth it
I so don't need WWE to legitamize anything. I don't get this whole "it's legit now because I can pound on you for reals!" mentality that's around nowadays.

Wrestling is fake, it's a show, I want well flowing matches that tell a story. I want promo's that are to the point, not drawn out and done by good talkers. Finally, I want consistant story-telling from show to show, motivations that make sense. Lastly, solid believable good AND bad guys.

I just wanna have fun damnit! Is that too much to ask?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I so don't need WWE to legitamize anything. I don't get this whole "it's legit now because I can pound on you for reals!" mentality that's around nowadays.

Wrestling is fake, it's a show, I want well flowing matches that tell a story. I want promo's that are to the point, not drawn out and done by good talkers. Finally, I want consistant story-telling from show to show, motivations that make sense. Lastly, solid believable good AND bad guys.

Vince's fun is more important than your fun.

Novid

Banned

you cant have fun when the top guy in the company makes having a root canal fun.

If RAW is what you call "fun," I'd rather the show just be LEGIT.

LEGITIMIZE ME BORK

BORK

BORK PLS

THIS IS NOT A TEST
THIS IS REALITYYYYYYYYYY

WHO'S IN THE HOUSE?
WHO'S IN THE HOUSE?
WHO'S IN THE HOUSE?

TITO IS IN THE HOUSE

WHO'S IN THE HOUSE?
WHO'S IN THE HOUSE?
WHO'S IN THE HOUSE?

TITO IS IN THE HOUSE
BRING IT ON

*GUITARS*
IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Look what I found Soulplaya

vErm5.jpg

I missed out on a lot of craziness last night but I just wanted to say that this is one of the best pieces of Kane artwork I have ever seen.

eldoon

MMA fighters have been apart of wrestling since forever that mentality has never really gone.

Dan Savern
Tank Abbot
Steve Blackman
Ken shamrock
Lesnar
a ton of guys in NJPW and other Japanese wrestling groups.

The sad thing is most the MMA guys had some decent mike skills better then the current wrestling roster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB-Ao3JAl3I

The main thing is the promos suck these days from both tna and wwe.
I mean the best heel in wrestling these days is bully ray , BULLY FREAKING RAY and how did he do it , by taking promos back to the old school way of doing them .

somedevil

Looks like some true insanity happened overnight.

Thank god I missed it its wrestling gaf at its worst.

Also, Ricky Reyes got a try out match at smackdown and the WWE was impressed by him in his match with Tyson Kidd. Regal loved him. Does anyone know how good is he?

WWE 13 leaked roster

WWE (45)
Alberto Del Rio
Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Booker T
Brie Bella
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Eve
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kevin Nash
Kharma
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali
The Miz
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder

ATTITUDE ERA (32)
Animal
Big Bossman
Big Show (Attitude)
Billy Gunn
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho (Attitude)
Christian (Attitude)
Dude Love
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Godfather
Hawk
Kane (Attitude)
Ken Shamrock
Lita
Mankind
Mark Henry (Attitude)
Mike Tyson
Mr. McMahon
Road Dogg
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels
Stephanie McMahon
Stone Cold
The Rock (Attitude)
Triple H (Attitude)
Trish Stratus
Undertaker (Attitude)
Vader
X-Pac

Jamie OD

Funny you say that because in the last decade UFC and Pride did that stuff a lot better than WWE and TNA did.

Anth0ny

WWE 13 leaked roster

WWE (45)
Alberto Del Rio
Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Booker T
Brie Bella
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Eve
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kevin Nash
Kharma
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali
The Miz
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder

ATTITUDE ERA (32)
Animal
Big Bossman
Big Show (Attitude)
Billy Gunn
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho (Attitude)
Christian (Attitude)
Dude Love
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Godfather
Hawk
Kane (Attitude)
Ken Shamrock
Lita
Mankind
Mark Henry (Attitude)
Mike Tyson
Mr. McMahon
Road Dogg
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels
Stephanie McMahon
Stone Cold
The Rock (Attitude)
Triple H (Attitude)
Trish Stratus
Undertaker (Attitude)
Vader
X-Pac

If real, there's gonna be that many attitude era wrestlers? holy shit

2K bringing in Jordan/classic NBA teams got me to bite on a basketball game for the first time since 2004. I might pick this up used for $30 just to hear the New Age Outlaws do their entrance spiel.

Aiii

So not worth it
Seems strange to me, why would the Bella's be in the game for instance?

And no AJ, come on, what a joke. LIES ALL LIES!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

The roster is finalized several months before announcement. Outside of something like the whole ***** ****** thing, there's generally no adding or removing of wrestlers once it's final.

Same reason AJ isn't in, same reason D.Bry wasn't in SvR 2011. They weren't big/on TV when the roster was finalized.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

DLC brah

They know all the video game geeks love her and would pay a higher price just to manipulate her without getting arrested.

The roster is finalized several months before announcement. Outside of something like the whole ***** ****** thing, there's generally no adding or removing of wrestlers once it's final.

Same reason AJ isn't in, same reason D.Bry wasn't in SvR 2011. They weren't big/on TV when the roster was finalized.

Nah they set the rosters the night after Wrestlemania. I'm sure she was in enough matches and storylines to put her in the regular roster.

"Press Y to TV-14 Cutscene"

AWESOME!
I need to see if they can top the HHH/Nash locker room scene, arguably the highlight of the WWE12 cutscene experience.

That said DLC is a possibility, like how Wade Barrett, Otunga and Gabriel were dlc for 2010, and yes I purchased the dlc for Barrett, no regrets!
This year people will be lining up for Ryback DLC and THQ will be saved from bankruptcy.

How has WWE programming been for the past couple weeks, anything worth checking out?

I was out of town but as far as I know Over The Limit and the past couple Raw/SD should be on my PVR

DMczaf

- The latest reports are stating that WWE is focusing on TV ratings, and the change in direction is coming from Vince McMahon. WWE's primary goal is the various television projects they have going, and not building PPV buys. The plan is said to be to use their PPV events to bring in more consistent viewers to the weekly television programs.

Gz781.jpg
Gz781.jpg
Gz781.jpg

Dead Man

WWE 13 leaked roster

WWE (45)
Alberto Del Rio
Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Booker T
Brie Bella
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Eve
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kevin Nash
Kharma
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali
The Miz
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder

ATTITUDE ERA (32)
Animal
Big Bossman
Big Show (Attitude)
Billy Gunn
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho (Attitude)
Christian (Attitude)
Dude Love
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Godfather
Hawk
Kane (Attitude)
Ken Shamrock
Lita
Mankind
Mark Henry (Attitude)
Mike Tyson
Mr. McMahon
Road Dogg
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels
Stephanie McMahon
Stone Cold
The Rock (Attitude)
Triple H (Attitude)
Trish Stratus
Undertaker (Attitude)
Vader
X-Pac

And they will all be dead soulless mannequins. Fucking Yukes.

Top Bottom