• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

jmdajr

Well ill be dammned, thats a lot of time haha

I know im LTTP but i been watching without keeping track since that day, I hope gaf could aprecciate a marks opinion or at least see how different its the way i see a match to everyone else.

Absolutely.

I'm out guys, watching Raw this week with my GF lol. This should be..... interesting. I'm making her into a wrestling fan.

She'll be negative and sour over it all in no time!

YES!

Malo

Banned
KuGsj.gif
They really put starring Brock Lesnar

Oh God. Watching wrestling with a loved one? It'll be the worst Raw ever!

Yea I've only shown her the cool stuff and that is what took her interest..... I'm like umm if you're gonna watch this seriously you should lower your expectations, its usually pretty stupid lol.

We'll see, she likes hot crowds and catchy things like YES! YES! YES!

<3

Bryan1321

Banned
This is actually a really interesting perspective to have on the show, you should post more.

Out of curiosity, in the time you've been watching what are some of the matches you've enjoyed most/least?

Gaf will kill me for some of these choices:

From (In order of likenes) WM 26

Shawn Michaels VS Undertaker (streak vs carrer)
Chris Jericho vs Edge
And i was really impressed by the Cena/Batista match it was a quick and fast match that i enjoyed very much, i was under the impression it was going to be a slow match but no it was great.

Othes i remeber that i liked

Jerishow VS DX (The first TLC match i watched in my life, it was great and jericho nearly got killed with te edge of a table)

Triple H vs Kevin Nash (Ladder match)

Rey Mysterio VS Undertaker (Royal Rumble 2010 if i rember correctly for the WHC)

There are so many other, but they are odd choices too

O raw its starting!

Top Bottom