• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

It's gonna get like 60,000 buys. Probably the worst buyrate WWE has ever gotten or close. It comes after everyone bought Mania, then they pushed people into buying Extreme Rules for Brock and it comes 3 weeks after it. There's noone left to buy this ppv.

It's gonna get like 60,000 buys. Probably the worst buyrate WWE has ever gotten or close. It comes after everyone bought Mania, then they pushed people into buying Extreme Rules for Brock and it comes 3 weeks after it. There's noone left to buy this ppv.

You forgot to mention that Daniel Bryan is co-main eventing the ppv.

It's funny because Cena and Johnny Ace won't sell one PPV. Punk and Bryan will just increase the amount of streamers

Gotta love how Cena is above the title.

Cena IS the title.

ibyBizj9j1BO3u.png

somedevil

I can't see how Cena can be the main event at the next pay per view. He is facing Johnny Ace.

Thre real main event is Cm Punk vs
LCO7C.gif

What happened between his feud with Cody? lol...

They started out OK, then they jumped the gun by doing his idea and Dustin's at the same time. Then they had one or two matches, and after that they had him do whatever until he went up against Big Show.

Basically, they forgot about it as usual. And now Booker's stuck looking like an idiot.

bookertonteria.gif

Well, less of an idiot that usual, but still.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So Cena no sells an ass kicking by Lesner with a busted skull and a DDT on concrete but a microphone shot on the foam side knocks him out?

Sokantish

From reading the spoilers the Daniel Bryan/Shaemus match sounded worse than what it actually was. It was nice to see Daniel destroy him for a while

Tendo

From reading the spoilers the Daniel Bryan/Shaemus match sounded worse than what it actually was. It was nice to see Daniel destroy him for a while

Felt the same way. That was an awesome match. Loved how vicious Bryan looked working the shoulder and Sheamus did a great job selling the injury. As happy as I am to see a Bryan/ Punk match I'd be content with Bryan and Sheamus going longer as well. I'm a much bigger fan of Sheamus after seeing him have a chance to work some longer matches with Bryan.

I hope Sheamus can get a good feud and match out of Del Rio. Del Rio hasn't really impressed me in ages.

Top Bottom