• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maybe a 3D KOF won't be so bad (KOF:MI)

Ferrio

Banned
kof.jpg

belgurdo

Banned
Rest of the game looks pretty solid, too :)

2D games should have went 3D (with a fixed 2D plane, of course) ages ago...having 70 character rosters back in '96 would have been fun.

Ferrio

Banned
Seriously, that part in the trailer is horrible. I've never seen such overdone fanservice before.

Here's what happens:

She snaps a guys neck. Looks at the camera, and FOR NO REASON unzips her coat and her breasts "POP" outward. And that's it... they're trying to outdo DOA me thinks.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Ferrio said:
Seriously, that part in the trailer is horrible. I've never seen such overdone fanservice before.

Here's what happens:

She snaps a guys neck. Looks at the camera, and FOR NO REASON unzips her coat and her breasts "POP" outward. And that's it... they're trying to outdo DOA me thinks.

I need to view this trailer myself to see this filth... link please.

We here at Kobun Heat Industries just recieved the preview build. I am bringing in an outside KOF expert who lives across town to inaugurate it.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Ferrio said:

Here's what happens:

Who are you and what have you done with Ferrio?

explodet

Ferrio said:
Looks at the camera, and FOR NO REASON unzips her coat and her breasts "POP" outward. And that's it...
I'm sure there was a good reason - she obviously couldn't *breathe* in that coat!

DarienA

Ugh that's a crappy storyline..... interesting mix of old and new characters... but the CGI models on the pages and in the trailer look pretty amateurish... I can't put my finger on why though... something about the musculature just seems basic. Gameplay wise it looks good enough that I'll want to take a look... and the way her boobs push up as she unzips... hard nipples jutting... uh yeah... ;)

Tellaerin

Ferrio said:

Bah, there's no such thing as 'overdone fanservice'. I think you're just upset because she's not 2D. ;)

DarienA

Tellaerin said:
Bah, there's no such thing as 'overdone fanservice'. I think you're just upset because she's not 2D. ;)

Or because she's not really a guy in women's clothing... wait... ;)

Lien looks like a girl in that car racing movie (Cannonball?) who showed cleavage to all the cops to avoid getting speeding tickets...
She should team up with K' and Maxima. Tight leather team.

Zeenbor

I played this at E3 and was really disappointed. It felt very sluggish, especially compared to the 2D KOF's. I hope they tighten up the controls before release (unlikely)...

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Zeenbor said:
I played this at E3 and was really disappointed. It felt very sluggish, especially compared to the 2D KOF's. I hope they tighten up the controls before release (unlikely)...

Irrelevant! The important question: Is Mai bouncy?

So we played the heck out of this last night.

...I like SFEX3 better. :(

Although Mignon is a fantastic character for being so unabashedly derivative and stereotyped, yet adorable and embarrassing to lose to.

Ferrio

Banned
Kobun Heat said:

Although Mignon is a fantastic character for being so unabashedly derivative and stereotyped, yet adorable and embarrassing to lose to.

It's out?

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Kobun Heat said:

I believe this news.

I played it at E3 and it felt like a smoother Toshinden 3. Not impressed. 2-one's are so fucking stiff.

Top Bottom