• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MC of Nintendo 3DS Euro event claims surprises, fans speculate maybe Metroid 3DS

antonz

Hieberrr said:
Sorry if it has been answered before, but are we going to get a NA stream? I know the EU stream is going to be up.
No. NOA will only be tweeting updates. everyone will have to watch the Europe stream

As a white supremacist I'm hoping for a white system at launch, the XL colours really disappointed me. 3rd place bronze and grandma maroon? :barf

Otherwise the blue-ish one it is! I'm guessing the one Reggie had in that video has to be one of them... for America at least.

antonz

Conrad Link said:
As a white supremacist I'm hoping for a white system at launch, the XL colours really disappointed me. 3rd place bronze and grandma maroon? :barf

Otherwise the blue-ish one it is! I'm guessing the one Reggie had in that video has to be one of them... for America at least.
The reggie one was the aqua blue. which is what I will probably end up getting

BowieZ

Banned
Dreamwriter said:
It's all about the shiny purple one they had at E3 - that one was Sex
I'd get the colors in this order:

Orange
Purple
Green
Red
Black
Blue

But looks like I'll be stuck with black.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Sorry, to fix my totally terrible syntax and punctuation earlier.

Possibility A:
SKU 1; Black and blue
SKU 2; All black

Possibility B:
SKU 1; Black and white
SKU 2; All black

D-Pad

Oh! 9:00AM EST?! HALLELUJER! I was thinking it wasn't 'til 1PM at which time I would have been at class.

I've been praying for red. Tired of blues and blacks ya 'hear?

Edit - ^ I'll take white too. But seeing as Reggie was holding a Blue 3DS I think we know the outcome of that.

Top Bottom