• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's Unveils The MacCoin To Celebrate 50 Years Of The Big Mac

e0n

Beginning at lunch time on Thursday, August 2, 2018 fans will be offered one free MacCoin with the purchase of a Big Mac at 14,000 participating restaurants across the U.S., while supplies last.

Starting Friday, August 3, you can redeem your MacCoin for a free Big Mac at participating locations in the U.S. and in more than 50 participating countries worldwide.
Chew Boom

I just got a Big Mac Coin from McDonalds which you can redeem for a free Big Mac. I’m keeping mine, but there are 5 coins to celebrate that. Started today.

Requested by pimentel1 pimentel1 .

Skyr

Reading the title I thought McDonalds is issuing a cryptocurrency.

Was about to FOMO in :q

Winchester

Actually, the coins aren't too shabby. They're minted. Funny thing is I probably hit up Mickey D's a half a dozen times a year. And within those times, I maybe get the craving for a Big Mac once. Just happened to have that craving yesterday and was rewarded with that coin. Now I want to collect all of them because they may actually be worth something years down the road. Then again, so many people throw Big Mac's down their necks that there's going to be so many of those coins in circulation; they ain't gonna be that rare.

manfestival

Bruh I literally never order a big mac and yesterday I went out of my way to get my first big mac in probably years and I did not get a coin. I am actually kinda frustrated by this. Now I want to go back and order another one... in hopes of getting this stupid coin lol

Winchester

The lady that gave it to me made it sound like they're just supposed to be handing these things out like candy. Next time you order a Mac and they try to stiff you on the coinage, just ask them, "Hey, where's my shiny?"

Top Bottom