• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonalds USA to do Mario Kart Deluxe/Nintendo Switch Promotion Apr. 25- May 22nd

exfatal

Just trying to keep peoples expectations in check for how much of a bad giveaway this is. Dont fall for the mcdonalds switch hype.

lol true enough, you'd think they'd be in check considering the nature of these promotional events, like who's really expecting to win? Just buy your damn burger and be happy if you do happen to win.

Calm Mind

HAPPY2.jpg

This Happy Meals box is the stuff of nightmares.

Skyzard

Banned
Sometimes they make quite good toys with mcdonalds but I'm not sure about these.

100 consoles for the whole of USA and mcdonalds is a borderline scam.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
why are those mario toys crappy looking, like I remember them being better quality, at least the southeast asian toys

Yukinari

Here where their plan falls apart. Adults are quicker to buy happy meals and enter online than kids are.

Expect to see more switches pop up on ebay.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Soooo Mario toys in happy meals with no Mario games on Switch. Clever.

The toys aren't really tied to one specific game though, they're promoting Mario as a brand. Keep in mind there's boatloads of Mario games on the Wii U and 3DS right now. Plus Mario Kart 8 will be out on the Switch by the and of the month and of course there's always the NES Classic.

Top Bottom