• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDouble is the cheapest and most nutritious food in human history

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

I tend to dismiss out of hand any dietary advice that calls for complete abstinence of any particular group of food, unless there's a direct medical reason for doing so (diabetes, hypertension, etc. And no, "this unclear study shows that this food maybe sorta probably increases risk for X disease by [miniscule number]" doesn't count) or if the idea is to counteract poor impulse control (overconsumption of sugar/HFCS just continues to feed into itself so complete avoidance may be the only answer for some people).

The most important thing you can do to improve your nutrition is to simply keep track of what you're putting into your body. As long as you know what goes into your body, you can fine tune how much of it goes in according to your individual needs/wants. if that means you're okay with eating a McDouble or two every few days or whatever, then so be it.

npa189

had 2 and a large fry for $6.30 last week and I can walk to it from work. Its not good for me, but I was full and happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom