• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McGangBang........I'M lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyzyxxz said:
why does this seem so filling to eat instead of eating two seperately.
The same reason that it's easy to eat 64 slices of American cheese but impossible to eat a whole unsliced block of cheese.

64slices.JPG

It's all in the head.

-Winnie-

Okay, an Aussie here and I was finally able to try the McGangBang. It was kind of strange, since our McChicken is a different size to the double cheeseburger, but nonetheless, HOLY FUCK! It was the strangest, but most delicious burger I had ever eaten from McDonalds at least. I'm not sure about all time best burger yet, but damn it is close. God, I feel like eating one right now...

Was bloody expensive, though (about $7.50), and I got "That looks disgusting," about 3 times while I was eating. :lol

radjago

I was tempted to go back for sloppy seconds last night, but decided to go to Penn Station instead. I think I made the right choice.

Blackface

Banned
Step aside noobs.

2 X Latkes

img_0002.jpg

1 X Wendy's Triple with cheese.

071508wendys1.jpg

Replace the top bun with a fried Latke, then the bottom bun with a fried Latke.

You now have the Jew Burger Supreme. Enjoy.

Went to Wendy's today. Had a 1/2lb. double with cheese (no veggies; I fucking hate veggies ruining my meat sandwiches) and inserted a spicy chicken sandwich (again, no veggies) in between the patties. Results:

1230081848.jpg

1230081848a.jpg

Almost done:
1230081851.jpg

It was delicious. Also, it was roughly 1100 calories, 56g of fat, 220mg of cholesterol, 2740mg of sodium, 84g of carbs and 74g of protein.

~$8.50, and damn worth it.

You guys are ruining the spirit of the McGangBang. The idea isnt that you are randomly combining shit, its that you are constructing a piece of art for a mere $2. The value menu has given us the tools to create, thus we beget tasty goodness.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Suburban Cowboy said:
You guys are ruining the spirit of the McGangBang. The idea isnt that you are randomly combining shit, its that you are constructing a piece of art for a mere $2. The value menu has given us the tools to create, thus we beget tasty goodness.

McGangBang Escalation :O

oldman3.jpg

Crab Shaker

Doesn't pay his sources
This, ladies and gentlemen, was my McGangBang from December 15. I did not cheat with fucking wendys or burger king or some other jewish latke shit. Dollar menu authenticity. Enjoy:
2e5nt7d.jpg

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Yeah, for all the shit talking, you failed pretty hard there, Crab Shaker.

Crab Shaker

Doesn't pay his sources
Awww shit haha. I did take out the bread. I remember thinking "man all that bread in there is going to dry the fuck out of it. Fuck the top bun."

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I just did Wendy's because that was the first place I found. The buns were great for the balancing act.

gdt

I made a promise to myself I would try this when I got back home, totally forgot about it. SO need to try this tomorrow.

RevenantKioku

Trident said:
Are people really acting like eating white bread is some symbol of masculinity?
What a bizarre way to look at things.

optimiss

My girlfriend is a veggie so we decided to do a slightly different take on the McGangbang. We used Morning Star Farms Grillers Prime and fake chicken patties. We added havarti with dill and swiss cheeses. For lubrication we added Denny's ranch salad dressing, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and onions, on a cracked wheat bun. With cool ranch and cheddar Cheez-it Twisters and orange Fanta we will sodomize your mouth.

Our superior rendition of the McGangbang dominates. Bow before your new masters.

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
optimiss said:
My girlfriend is a veggie so we decided to do a slightly different take on the McGangbang. We used Morning Star Farms Grillers Prime and fake chicken patties. We added havarti with dill and swiss cheeses. For lubrication we added Denny's ranch salad dressing, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and onions, on a cracked wheat bun. With cool ranch and cheddar Cheez-it Twisters and orange Fanta we will sodomize your mouth.

Our superior rendition of the McGangbang dominates. Bow before your new masters.

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

Joke post?

Darko

optimiss said:

IMG_0219.jpg

:lol ooooooooooooooooooook there buddy

White Man

This thread is completely revolting. I think it's completely put me off meat, so at least something good's come of it. Smoking a pack of cigarettes in one sitting is probably more healthy than these mutant monstrosities.

1230081848a.jpg

Jesus, meat is murder.

McLovin

So this thing really is good huh? I'll try it tomorrow.. but all those damn calories.. It will be the only thing I eat that day.

Beef

To all those bitching about this "Monstrosity," complaining about the "excessive calories," or crazy over indulgence, lets think for a second.

McChicken: 360 Calories
McDouble: 390 Calories

Total gangbang caloric intake: 750 Calories

750 Calories.

Yes, many of these calories come from fat, but 750 Calories is no EPIC WEEKLY FEAST.

750 Calories is hardly even a meal, if that.

Personally, as a taller active male, i have daily Caloric needs of 3500 Calories. 750 Calories is a snack, and for a 2000 Calorie diet, 750 Calories for a meal is totally doable.

Step off your high horse or get out of the thread, I'd really rather not hear you bitch about how 750 Calories is going to kill you.

FYI, most milk shakes have more calories than a gangbang, I.E. Carl's Jr. MINT OREO® HAND-SCOOPED ICE CREAM MALT. 880 Calories http://www.carlsjr.com/menu/

Beef said:
To all those bitching about this "Monstrosity," complaining about the "excessive calories," or crazy over indulgence, lets think for a second.

750 Calories.

Yes, many of these calories come from fat, but 750 Calories is no EPIC WEEKLY FEAST.

Personally, as a taller active male, i have daily Caloric needs of 3500 Calories. 750 Calories is a snack, and for a 2000 Calorie diet, 750 Calories for a meal is totally doable.

Step off your high horse or get out of the thread, I'd really rather not hear you bitch about how 750 Calories is going to kill you.

FYI, most milk shakes have more calories than a gangbang, I.E. Carl's Jr. MINT OREO® HAND-SCOOPED ICE CREAM MALT. 880 Calories http://www.carlsjr.com/menu/
That's less than a Six Dollar Burger from CJ's. Wow.

ccbfan

Damn this is awesome.

Two sandwiches that I'm pretty blah about but together is freakin amazing.

I add mac sauce to mine (Yeah Yeah its 30 cents more), but the end result is like the best fast food burger ever.

Plus its filliing so that plus a small fries and small drink is a cheap lunch under 5 bucks.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Beef said:

750 Calories.

(neutral) Beef
(Today, 02:56 AM)
Reply | Quote

Crayon Shinchan

Aquafina Fanboy
Beef said:

750 Calories.

Good post. People tend to lose objectivity, when confronted by these sorts of things with which society gives an unfair rap.

That said, nutritionally it's quite unbalanced. It's not completely without nutritional value, but a lot of the calories come from refined white bread, with a high sugar content, which metabolizes into glucose very quickly.

It's fine for a weekly treat... I know I load plenty more empty calories into me on a weekly basis then a mcgangbang... although I shouldn't!

But eating this sort of thing and vitamin supplements is a pretty far cry qualitatively from eating 750 calories worth of good food.

Still. The damage this thing can do is way overexaggerated by people in this thread. I'm sorely tempted to have another today.

Ferrio

Banned
Beef said:

750 Calories.

*Salutes*

Seriously one of the coolest members on GAF.

McLovin

Beef said:

750 Calories.

You eat butter sticks for snacks don't you?

Striker

Darko said:
Isnt that back, I see commercials for it all the time (canada)
No. That's the Bacon Swiss Burger or something. I haven't tried it, but I know for a fact it isn't as delicious as the Bacon Mushroom Melt. :(

seat

Beef said:
Personally, as a taller active male, i have daily Caloric needs of 3500 Calories.
But that's the thing: 3500 calories is a ton for daily maintenance. How tall are you?

As a dude on a diet (I've gone from around (conservatively) 235 to (verifiably) 216 since October) I can tell you how often I flip out about 400 calorie meals and shit. I usually shoot for 1200 calories a day, but, I used to eat what I estimate to be near 3000 calories a day, as a college student. My weight remained pretty constant, though. If you exercise, and you eat say a 130 calorie breakfast (like I do: Skim Milk instant breakfast), you really have free range to eat whatever you want for dinner, if that's all you eat otherwise. I mean, shit, I tend to eat fruit and veggies for dinner as of late, and don't touch fast food or non-water beverages, but I made it through Christmas party season and continued to lose weight.

In other words, A McGangbang is one of the best ways to spend 800 calories. still, I don't want to be reminded of how mindbogglingly delicious fried food is.

tak

Beef said:

750 Calories.

I think you're forgetting about nutritional value. Calorie count is important, but where those calories come from is very important too.

That being said, I think it is silly to completely remove fast food from your diet. The key thing to remember about food is it is all about balance. Eating at McDondals seven days a week is not balance, but eating at it every once in awhile with a balanced diet is perfectly fine, which is one of the many reasons why I hate the movie Super Size me.

aparisi2274

I am gonna try one tomorrow, and I am gonna go rogue and order it up with some of the hot mustard sauce from McDonald's!

aparisi2274 said:
I am gonna try one tomorrow, and I am gonna go rogue and order it up with some of the hot mustard sauce from McDonald's!

That's how my friend did it up after I told him about it. He actually has pictures. It looks nasty, and he said he wanted to puke after eating it. Given, we were all hungover.

Jewbacca

Banned
vas_a_morir said:
That's how my friend did it up after I told him about it. He actually has pictures. It looks nasty, and he said he wanted to puke after eating it. Given, we were all hungover.

*stamps said friends forehead* Pussy.

Beef

seat said:
But that's the thing: 3500 calories is a ton for daily maintenance. How tall are you?

I'm 6'5" and moderately active, and i'll eat between 3000 and 3500 calories on an average day. I can see how 800 calories may be a bigger deal for someone on a 2k or below diet however.

Also, i totally agree on there being better nutritional choices than a mcgangbang. You certainly are missing out on a few food groups, and theres quite a bit of salt, fat and refined sugars. For me though, i see nothing wrong with some crappy fast food once or twice a week. However, I'm no nutritionist : /

McLovin said:
You eat butter sticks for snacks don't you?

Sticks of butter, small children or copious amounts of uncooked meats.

Ashhong

so i decided to try this with a big mac since they are on sale around here

took out the middle bun and stuck that bitch in. i think i might actually prefer the cheeseburger+chicken combo more

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Had the urge to try it last night:

photo-42.jpg

My expectations were low, but it was AWEZOM! My friend wanted one later on but she was denied, our McDs closes at 11:30 :mad:

Apparently if you use a spicy chicken sandwich, it's an Unprotected McGangBang. From Urban Dictionary:

Unprotected McGangBang 10 up, 3 down love ithate it

A double Cheeseburger and Spicy McChicken. Simply split the double cheeseburger between the two meat patties and place the Spicy McChicken inbetween the two meat patties and enjoy. Different than McGangBang because there is a spicy mcchicken instead of a mcchicken. The spicy represents a possible STD contracted during the McGangBang. Hense UNPROTECTED McGangBang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom