• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McGangBang........I'M lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
bishoptl said:
SeanAveryAndElishaCuthbert.jpg

Wtf happened to her? Drugs?

Marvie_3

Banned
I broke down and decided to try this tonight. Here's a pic of mine!

pwpbnktsrkf9g2gnwc.jpg

I have to say that I liked it way more than I should have. It sounds so gross but tasted really good! :D

Shawsie64

Banned
Im so making one of these on the weekend. Though being in Australia the menu is different, might have to improvise a bit :D

oh and another thing, why dont we get in and out down here gaf?! WHY!!!

KevinCow

Banned
Tried one tonight. Eh, it was alright.

Someone should try it with a Double Quarter Pounder and a Southern Style Chicken Sandwich.

Rezbit

I AM SO HUNGRY. Speaking of burgers, here in Aus we just got a new whopper at Hungry Jacks (our equivalent of Burger King). It's called an angry whopper, and instead of onion it has spicy-coated onion rings, instead of pickles it has jalapenos, and instead of tomato sauce it has hot and spicy sauce. It is definitely nomnomalicious.

Rezbit said:
I AM SO HUNGRY. Speaking of burgers, here in Aus we just got a new whopper at Hungry Jacks (our equivalent of Burger King). It's called an angry whopper, and instead of onion it has spicy-coated onion rings, instead of pickles it has jalapenos, and instead of tomato sauce it has hot and spicy sauce. It is definitely nomnomalicious.

I must get this! Shawsie, lets for it for lunch some day this week!

Kusagari

I really hate McDonalds chicken. I might try this with a Mcdonalds double cheeseburger and Wendy's spicy chicken for the OMGSAUCE!

ghostmind

Rezbit said:

They have this up in Canada now too...

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So I had another one of these today... don't know why... just had to have one. But this time I put some McDonald's BBQ sauce on it.

Holy shit... so fucking good. :lol

Shawsie64

Banned
Battersea Power Station said:
Xzibit and co. putting a bunch of crazy shit in people's cars on the MTV show "Pimp My Ride" lead to this picture:

xzibit.jpg

Then there was this gem:

2l8fbwl.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Shawsie64

Banned
Immortal_Daemon said:
HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!

I am doing this as soon as I get home from school.

If I remember (not sober at the moment), I am 100% serious. Pictures will be taken.

That thing looks fucking epic!

Takuan

Honestly, I want to try every food item posted in here, minus the gargantuan burger. It all looks frigging tasty to me. I don't know if I'd actually finish any of it in one sitting, but I'd sure like a few bites.

mj1108

Rezbit said:

Oh damn...DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT.

RagnarokX

U K Narayan said:
This thread makes me want a Monte Cristo.

Too bad Bennigan's is gone. Where will I get my Monte Cristo, now?! :'(
In California, Country Waffles restaurants have them. Also, New Orleans Square in Disneyland.

Crayon Shinchan

Aquafina Fanboy
Tried it today.

Not bad. But truth be told, I'd rather eat them seperately.

I've also tried double stacked double cheese burgers. That wasn't as bad as hungry jack's quad stacker, which was just... fucking nuts.

Nester

Tried this at lunch today. Tasted fine, don't think I'll be attempting it again. I eat fast food pretty rarely as is, don't need to make that a new habit!

gutshot

KevinCow said:
Someone should try it with a Double Quarter Pounder and a Southern Style Chicken Sandwich.

Kusagari said:
I really hate McDonalds chicken. I might try this with a Mcdonalds double cheeseburger and Wendy's spicy chicken for the OMGSAUCE!

Hmm.. I think I'm going to have to try one of these. What do you think GAF? Which one sounds better?

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Tried the "McGangBang" today.

It was interesting, but it didn't floor me or anything.

I just spent 20 minutes taking a shit though. Thanks for that.

Beef

2rooygg.jpg

Beef approves.

It did need the BBQ sauce however.

Also, I still feel your two dollars is better spent at Carl's JR or Jack in the crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom