• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 48, 2013 (Nov 25 - Dec 01)

test_account

XP-39C²
sörine;92423791 said:
On their own merits it would've been clear to anyone ahead of time that 3DS was going to be a much bigger system than Vita. For big games like MH userbase matters.
Perhaps a fairly safe bet to say that the 3DS would be bigger than the Vita, indeed, but it wasnt clear in late 2010 (when the developement of Monster Hunter 4 apparently started) that the 3DS and Vita situation would be the way it is now, especially not after the recent years with the big increase in PSP popularity. We could potentially have seen a DS/PSP situation, where both systems did quite well. Userbase matters indeed, however, the Monster Hunter games on PSP sold amazingly despite the DS usebase being quite noticeably bigger.

If he ment that they took a guess on the 3DS, being the successor to the DS afterall (the best selling system in Japan of all time), thinking that this would bring in more money, then i understand =)

Cosmozone

Toriko always felt like one of the most incredibly manufactured/lab-created shows with the aim to be a "big shonen hit".
At least the manga isn't. It's honest and uncompromising. Best of the newer stuff I know. Not a big feat though, because the rest is pretty mediocre. Stuff like Blue Excorcist, eh.

Metallix87

I think its fair to say that the WiiU has already joined the Vita a while ago.

Yeah, but any last hopes of a miraculous recovery will die with those two games. Vita's hopes were dashed a while ago, though I suppose God Eater 2 not saving the system was the final hit.

Tripon

At least the manga isn't. It's honest and uncompromising. Best of the newer stuff I know. Not a big feat though, because the rest is pretty mediocre. Stuff like Blue Excorcist, eh.

I think my favorite one of the mass produced bunch was Blue Dragon Ral. It was supposed to be a Blue Dragon spin off, but it just quickly turned into an ecchi filled mess by the guys who did Death Note. It was super interesting to read the same way To Luv Ru was.

Looking back, those guys probably intentionally tanked the series so they could work on something they liked instead, lol.

test_account

XP-39C²
Yeah, but any last hopes of a miraculous recovery will die with those two games. Vita's hopes were dashed a while ago, though I suppose God Eater 2 not saving the system was the final hit.
Fair enough. There is still Phantasy Star Nova for the Vita by the way, and Freedom Wars is a wildcard.

Mario007

Hell am I reading here? Vita and the Wii U are in completely different situations.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Yeah, which is still better than a better Virtual Boy and at least gives some room for improvement if Nintendo acts wisely. Which I don't want to claim they will.

Who exactly compares Wii U to Virtual Boy? All comparisons include Wii U, GameCube, Dreamcast and Vita.

I think my favorite one of the mass produced bunch was Blue Dragon Ral. It was supposed to be a Blue Dragon spin off, but it just quickly turned into an ecchi filled mess by the guys who did Death Note. It was super interesting to read the same way To Luv Ru was.

Looking back, those guys probably intentionally tanked the series so they could work on something they liked instead, lol.
Obata did the art for Ral, but the writer was Tsuneo Takano. Deathnote's writer was Tsugumi Ohba. Ohba and Obata went on to work on Bakuman, which was kind of popular and ended last year, I think.

Bakuman has a few wink wink, nudge nudge things about their careers as manga creators (like their "ultimate work" had a lot of pressure to keep going past where they wanted to take it) and, in one arc, they tried to end a popular kid's manga early because they wanted to work on something better, so maybe Obata did actually feel that way about Blue Dragon.

Jonnyram

"Not saving the system"? lol
Vita is alive and well, which is a much different situation than the Wii U is in, unfortunately.
Vita is a viable platform for any third party developer now. Wii U clearly is not.
Even Nintendo's own AAA franchises are bombing hard on Wii U.

And to make matters even worse for Nintendo, 3DS is tracking lower than last year, and the only major holiday title on the horizon is Zelda. They're never gonna make their projections, that's for sure.

Glass Joe

Code:
[B]FAMITSU HARDWARE SALES, WEEK 48, 2013 (November 25th - December 1st):[/B]

3DS - 100,144
PSV - 27,768
[B]WIU - 27,325[/B]
PS3 - 13,302
PSP - 3,657
WII - 968
360 - 513

The slight growth for Wii U (20K last week) is a much-needed reprieve from all of those horrible weekly declines the console usually gets after a software bump.

In the past we've seen 21K -> 16K and 21K -> 14K appear routinely, but 20K -> 27K is a unique situation presumably of the holiday season and a ramped-up advertising campaign on the part of Nintendo. The Wii U's continued diminished presence (it's still lower than the Vita) and larger-than-expected drops for Super Mario 3D World dampen the positivity of the its increase. Continued rises throughout the remainder of the holiday season will lighten my spirits towards the console! :)

I love the feedback you give on these threads and you certainly know your stuff. But this post skews just a tad negative to me. Mario Galaxy, Galaxy 2, and 3D Land's drops were all 70% or so for their second week. Wouldn't 3D World's 60% drop be better than expected?

"Slight" growth for Wii U is downplaying just a tad too. It's 35% up from last week, with no new major games. It was only 32% up at the launch of 3D Mario. With Vita down and PS3 increasing mildly at 10%, I'm not sure that we're really seeing the holiday sales ramp up yet.

thekin

Banned
Perhaps a fairly safe bet to say that the 3DS would be bigger than the Vita, indeed, but it wasnt clear in late 2010 (when the developement of Monster Hunter 4 apparently started) that the 3DS and Vita situation would be the way it is now, especially not after the recent years with the big increase in PSP popularity. We could potentially have seen a DS/PSP situation, where both systems did quite well. Userbase matters indeed, however, the Monster Hunter games on PSP sold amazingly despite the DS usebase being quite noticeably bigger.

If he ment that they took a guess on the 3DS, being the successor to the DS afterall (the best selling system in Japan of all time), thinking that this would bring in more money, then i understand =)

One thing that people keep trying to forget was that the main reason the PSP sold well, was because of mass piracy. I am not kidding about that, i have 8 friends that all bought a PSP back in the day, but non of them ever bought even 1 piece of software.

Yasumi

Banned
Been stated that...And on top of that GE2 wasn't even a true sequel form what I saw...

What? How isn't it a "true sequel"? Story-wise, character-wise, mechanically, content-wise, and graphically. Everything there is new, changed, progressed, or improved. It's a sequel.

Mario Galaxy, Galaxy 2, and 3D Land's drops were all 70% or so for their second week. Wouldn't 3D World's 60% drop be better than expected?
BrunoMB did a post on the drops. I've re-ordered it on percentage change.

[N64] Super Mario 64 (Nintendo) {1996.06.23} - 121.921 / 284.032 (-25%)
[NDS] Super Mario 64 DS (Nintendo) {2004.12.02} - 52.591 / 172.653 (-56%)
[WIU] Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo) {2013.11.21} - 39.306 / 146.273 (-63%)
[GCN] Super Mario Sunshine (Nintendo) {2002.07.19} - 102.576 / 383.186 (-63%)
[WII] Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo) {2010.05.27} - 116.153 / 453.722 (-66%)
[WII] Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo) {2007.11.01} - 78.349 / 334.690 (-69%)
[3DS] Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo) {2011.11.03} - 87.886 / 432.584 (-75%)

It's the same as Sunshine, slightly better but roughly in line with the Mario Galaxies, and a quite a bit better than 3D Land.

But as the adage goes, in general the bigger they are the harder they fall - 3DL's tumble was from a 430K opening. The issue I see with 3DW is that it didn't open big, and still saw a drop in line with past games that opened significantly higher.
Slight" growth for Wii U is downplaying just a tad too. It's 35% up from last week, with no new major games. It was only 32% up at the launch of 3D Mario. With Vita down and PS3 increasing mildly at 10%, I'm not sure that we're really seeing the holiday sales ramp up yet.
I don't think the PS3 typically sees a surge in the same way Nintendo hardware and software does in the holidays?

"Not saving the system"? lol
Vita is alive and well, which is a much different situation than the Wii U is in, unfortunately.
Vita is a viable platform for any third party developer now. Wii U clearly is not.
Even Nintendo's own AAA franchises are bombing hard on Wii U.

And to make matters even worse for Nintendo, 3DS is tracking lower than last year, and the only major holiday title on the horizon is Zelda. They're never gonna make their projections, that's for sure.

This strikes me as a remarkably ridiculous post. The difference between the WiiU and the Vita is a fairly small range within what we would, in light of past generations, classify as "ungodly terrible." I wouldn't use words like alive, well, or viable on either platform, much less use them on one but not the other. It's shades of the same color.

cafemomo

When you put it like that - it's also doing better than Virtual Boy and N-Gage!

hey man, don't diss the ngage. it was a lovely device

I remember having loads of fun with smash hits such as Asphalt Urban GT and it's sequel, Asphalt Urban GT 2

I seem to have an attachment to ded handhelds

RM8

hey man, don't diss the ngage. it was a lovely device

I remember having loads of fun with smash hits such as Asphalt Urban GT and it's sequel, Asphalt Urban GT 2

I seem to have an attachment to ded handhelds
I owned one and it was far from terrible, lol.

urfe

The Wii U rise is some good news in constant bad news with it.

I wonder if Mario 3D World will go up next week?

I'm loving my (Japanese) Wii U, and hope the rest of the country will with me!

Margalis

Banned
10./13. [WIU] New Super Mario Bros. U # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2012.12.08} (¥5.985) - 24.978 / 663.733 <80-100%> (+38%)

This is why everyone should point and laugh at people who say Mario is irrelevant.

With digital sales NSMBU has sold over 700k copies on a total install base of 1.2 million. That is absolutely insane.

10./13. [WIU] New Super Mario Bros. U # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2012.12.08} (¥5.985) - 24.978 / 663.733 <80-100%> (+38%)

This is why everyone should point and laugh at people who say Mario is irrelevant.

With digital sales NSMBU has sold over 700k copies on a total install base of 1.2 million. That is absolutely insane.
No one's denying the Wii U had a good launch. I think how the market responds to SM3DW is more telling though.

This is why everyone should point and laugh at people who say Mario is irrelevant

Yet it didn't chart in media create, it's almost as if they are giving the game away to every new wiiu buyer.

Margalis

Banned
No one's denying the Wii U had a good launch. I think how the market responds to SM3DW is more telling though.

SM3DW has about a 10% attach rate. That's already as high as Galaxy 1 in Japan IIRC.

It's silly to focus on the raw numbers. SM3DW is not selling great in terms of raw numbers, but how could it? For it to sell 500k literally half of Wii U owners would have to buy it in the first 2 weeks.

The idea that Mario is not relevant or popular anymore is just clearly false. There's no way to honestly arrive at that conclusion.

SM3DW has about a 10% attach rate. That's already as high as Galaxy 1 in Japan IIRC.

It's silly to focus on the raw numbers. SM3DW is not selling great in terms of raw numbers, but how could it? For it to sell 500k literally half of Wii U owners would have to buy it in the first 2 weeks.

The idea that Mario is not relevant or popular anymore is just clearly false.

What about hardware sales though? The Wii U barely got a boost from SM3DW's release in the following 2 weeks. Can't be a good sign.

The idea that Mario is not relevant or popular anymore is just clearly false. There's no way to honestly arrive at that conclusion.

Mario isn't irrelevant. 3D Mario is simply less relevant than 2D Mario, and the Wii Us continued irrelevance is sandbagging both titles.

RM8

But 3D Mario usually doesn't set Japan on fire, right? NSMB2 passed 3D Land relatively quickly (even if it didn't deserve to :/).

It's now bundled for free with the system.

Prior to bundling it was at around 550K. Or roughly around the sales of a PS3 Yakuza mainline game.

Mario isn't irrelevant, I don't know if anyone's ever argued that. It's still a strong and recognizable franchises. But in itself Nintendo's traditional franchises clearly haven't been enough to move substantial hardware.
The query has always, as far as I'm aware, been in these threads whether games like NSMBU and Galaxy drove substantial Wii sales, or were simply the beneficiary of Wii sales. And the answer that's been established is that it was the latter.

Are people buying the Wii U for NSMBU, sure, it may be the primary reason.
Do those people amount to a substantial number sufficient to keep a system from flailing. No.

The query has always, as far as I'm aware, been in these threads whether games like NSMBU and Galaxy drove substantial Wii sales, or were simply the beneficiary of Wii sales. And the answer that's been established is that it was the latter.

Another oft repeated statement from earlier this year and last was that nintendos first party alone would easily have it fair better than the vita and its third party scraps.

Jubern

Numbers for Super Robot Wars Infinite Battle are terrible, but they totally deserved it. The game is supposed to be shit and they tried to shove it down fans' throat by making the limited edition (9000 yen) of the game the only way to acquire the completely unrelated side-story to last year's game that everybody wanted.

hongcha

More alive than the wiiu

Yep. The key difference between the two is 3rd party software is quite profitable on the Vita and thus 3rd party developers continue to develop for the platform in increasing numbers. On the Wii U, however, 3rd party games do not find profitable sales, so we find 3rd parties abandoning the platform in droves.

crinale

Yep. The key difference between the two is 3rd party software is quite profitable on the Vita and thus 3rd party developers continue to develop for the platform in increasing numbers. On the Wii U, however, 3rd party games do not find profitable sales, so we find 3rd parties abandoning the platform in droves.

Currently PSV is receiving either of those, if not exclusives:
- Upport of PSP game, if not simultaneous release.
- Downport of PS3 game, if not simultaneous release.

Either way 3rd party can choose whatever path they want to make for extra cash opportunity. Of course if either choice seems unreasonable then they can completely ignore it. However quite a few devs are doing so because Sony is providing tools for both ways for cheap (or free maybe?)

In contrary, WiiU must receive port from either PS3 or 3DS. At launch window Japanese 3rd party devs actually ported games to WiiU. It seems like the trend died out like spring of 2014 :(

Jonnyram

Currently PSV is receiving either of those, if not exclusives:
- Upport of PSP game, if not simultaneous release.
- Downport of PS3 game, if not simultaneous release.
Exactly, which is why it is such an appealing platform for third parties. You only have to compare sales of games like Sen no Kiseki (PSV vs PS3), God Eater 2 (PSV vs PSP) to see that the Vita is, in fact, alive and viable. Dismissing the Vita as a dead platform at this point is ridiculous. It's just getting started.

In contrary, WiiU must receive port from either PS3 or 3DS. At launch window Japanese 3rd party devs actually ported games to WiiU. It seems like the trend died out like spring of 2014 :(
This is really where Nintendo's stance on third parties becomes apparent. It's not a difficult task for developers to prepare a game for Wii U in addition to their PS3 and Xbox 360 builds. But aside from the few games at launch, we haven't seen much desire from third parties to do this.

As I said, the difference in third party support between Vita and Wii U is astounding. Vita already has good third party support. This will likely continue until one of two things happens: 1) its successor appears 2) PS4->PSV ports become difficult after PS3/PSP are no longer in the picture. For the latter, Vita will likely be a viable platform on its own at that point, without relying on ports. Meanwhile, Wii U has very little third party support, and its first party support is not making enough waves for the public to buy the hardware in droves. Arguably, Nintendo needs to step up the pace of their big releases, while at the same time making the hardware itself more appealing, either through a price drop, or a different SKU.

Numbers for Super Robot Wars Infinite Battle are terrible, but they totally deserved it. The game is supposed to be shit and they tried to shove it down fans' throat by making the limited edition (9000 yen) of the game the only way to acquire the completely unrelated side-story to last year's game that everybody wanted.

That much money for story-based content? What a horrible strategy on the part of the developer.

Those kind of tactics deserve large amounts of backlash.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Here are some console numbers at the same time of the year.

2009 Holiday Season:
Nov 2-8 - Wii: 31,810, PS3: 48,925
Nov 9-15 - Wii: 26,764, PS3: 38,498
Nov 16-22 - Wii: 32,844, PS3: 34,752
Nov 23-29 - Wii: 46,673, PS3: 46,558
Nov 30 - Dec 6 - Wii: 106,555 (NSMB Wii released), PS3: 57,782
Dec 7-13 - Wii: 135,898, PS3: 75,086
Dec 14-20 - Wii: 91,915, PS3: 237,086 (FF13 released)
Dec 21-27 - Wii: 215,129, PS3: 110,519
Dec 28- Jan 3 - Wii: 163,855, PS3: 114,368
Jan 4-10 (2010) - Wii: 76,772, PS3: 61,591
Jan 11-17 - Wii: 57,349, PS3: 35,156
Jan 18-24 - Wii: 45,167, PS3: 26,966
Jan 25-31 - Wii: 42,309, PS3: 34,431

2010 Holiday Season:
Nov 1-7 - Wii: 11,521, PS3: 23,524
Nov 8-14 - Wii: 39,308, PS3: 21,114
Nov 15-21 - Wii: 27,851, PS3: 29,058
Nov 22-28 - Wii: 41,267, PS3: 68,840 (GT5 released)
Nov 29 - Dec 5 - Wii: 56,095, PS3: 41,760
Dec 6-12 - Wii: 79,424, PS3: 41,882
Dec 13-19 - Wii: 99,681, PS3: 49,515
Dec 20-26 - Wii: 131,761, PS3: 64,228
Dec 27-Jan 2 - Wii: 77,307, PS3: 76,422
Jan 3-9 - Wii: 56,547, PS3: 59,612
Jan 10-16 - Wii: 21,291, PS3: 33,190
Jan 17-23 - Wii: 14,547, PS3: 23,792
Jan 24-30 - Wii: 19,448, PS3: 25,149

2011 Holiday Season:
Oct 31-Nov 6 - Wii: 11,725, PS3: 26,966
Nov 7-13 - Wii: 11,782, PS3: 22,919
Nov 14-20 - Wii: 13,613, PS3: 41,069
Nov 21-27 - Wii: 20,148, PS3: 34,031
Nov 28- Dec 4 - Wii: 31,071, PS3: 40,668
Dec 5-11 - Wii: 46,018, PS3: 44,661
Dec 12-18 - Wii: 60,916, PS3: 65,119 (FF13-2)
Dec 19-25 - Wii: 91,176, PS3: 75,943
Dec 26- Jan 1 - Wii: 33,208, PS3: 67,199
Jan 2-8 - Wii: 49,525, PS3: 74,459
Jan 9-15 - Wii: 14,179, PS3: 20,332
Jan 16-22 - Wii: 10,173, PS3: 21,155
Jan 23-29 - Wii: 10,396, PS3: 22,924

2012 Holiday Season
Oct 29 - Nov 4 - Wii: 3,806, PS3: 21,310, PSV: 4,842
Nov 5-11 - Wii: 2,921, PS3: 18,043, PSV: 4,021
Nov 12-18 - Wii: 3,001, PS3: 17,035, PSV: 13,091
Nov 19-25 - Wii: 3,590, PS3: 34,167, PSV: 9,712
Nov 26- Dec 2 - Wii: 5,550, PS3: 29,809, PSV: 11,066
Dec 3-9 - Wii: 6,811, PS3: 37,636 (launch of Wii U), PSV: 11,039
Dec 10-16 - Wii: 10,346, PS3: 42,976, PSV: 14,446
Dec 17-23 - Wii: 13,049, PS3: 47,626, PSV: 21,266
Dec 24-30 - Wii: 6,741, PS3: 53,222, PSV: 20,492
Dec 31-Jan 6 - Wii: 5,632, PS3: 64,352, PSV: 33,309
Jan 7-13 - Wii: 1,873, PS3: 22,991, PSV: 11,088
Jan 14-20 - Wii: 2,199, PS3: 19,697, PSV: 9,036
Jan 21-27 - Wii: 2,093, PS3: 18,322, PSV: 9,748

2013 Holiday Season (So Far):
Oct 28- Nov 3 - WiiU: 40,118, PSV: 28,219 (Wii U bundles released)
Nov 4-10 - WiiU: 17,737, PSV: 21,764
Nov 11-17 - WiiU: 15,906, PSV: 88,522 (God Eater 2 + Vita TV)
Nov 18-24 - WiiU: 21,002, PSV: 28,912 (Super Mario 3D World released)
Nov 25- Dec 1 - WiiU: 28,518, PSV: 25,593

Here's some rough estimates of my own based on those numbers.

Basically looking at 2010-2011 (2009 had New Super Mario Bros Wii, which seemed to do a lot by itself)
2010 Wii: Nov 1st week 11,725, Nov - Jan 9 - 620,762 (10 weeks) - ratio 52.94
2011 Wii: Nov 1st week 11,521, Nov - Jan 8 - 369,182 (10 weeks) - ratio 32.04

Let's compare that to Sony's PS3 for 2010-2012.
2010: Nov 1st week - 23,524, Nov - Jan 9 - 475,955 (10 weeks) - ratio 20.23
2011: Nov 1st week - 26,966, Nov - Jan 8 - 493,034 (10 weeks) - ratio 18.28
2012: Nov 1st week - 21,310, Nov - Jan 6 - 366,176 (10 weeks) - ratio 17.18

Here's the Vita:
2012: Nov 1st week - 4,842, Nov - Jan 6 - 143,284 (10 weeks) - ratio 29.59
2013: Nov. 1st week - 28,219, Nov - Dec 1 - 193,010 (5 weeks)

WiiU
2013: Nov 1st week - 40,118 b/c of bundle, let's use the 17,737 number of the week after,
Nov - Dec 1 - 123,281 (5 weeks)

Looking at the numbers above, the Wii U in 2013 should at least beat the Vita in 2012 assuming something major doesn't happen. Nintendo clearly gets a bigger boost historically in the holiday season than Sony. Sony gets a boost, but they seem to be generally more consistent throughout the rest of the year instead.

The difference these past 2 weeks is somewhat similar to the bumps received in 2010-2011, (2010 Wii - 48%, 2011 Wii - 54%, 2013 Wii U - 35% - altho last week was 3D World's release).

Now let's say we have a bump of 25%, 30%, or 35% each week going into xmas for the WiiU (25% is much less than the Wii in 2010-2011).

Nov 18-24 - WiiU: 21,002
Nov 25- Dec 1 - WiiU: 28,518

Predictions with 25%, 30%, and 35% increase each week:
Dec 2-8 - WiiU: 35,647, 37,073, 38,499
Dec 9-14 - WiiU: 44,559, 48,195, 51,974
Dec 15-21 - WiiU: 55,699, 62,654, 70,164
Dec 22-28 - WiiU: 69,624, 81,450, 94,722
Total units sold in 4 weeks of December with those %ages: 205,529, 229,372, 255,359

The question is though what software would actually sell with these units apart from the bundled ones? Mario 3D World? Pikmin 3? Taiko?

That basically puts a bunch of people owning Mario Bros U and Wii Party, and potentially Mario 3D World (and hopefully something else...).

Famitsu Rankings: Week 47, 2013 (Nov 18 - Nov 24)

PS3 Top 10 (Nov 18 - Nov 24)

01./NEW [PS3] Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII <RPG> (Square Enix) {2013.11.21} (¥7,770) - 301,181 / NEW <60-80%>
02./02. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014 <SPT> (Konami) {2013.11.14} (¥7,980) - 40,248 / 193,658 <60-80%> (-74%)
03./01. [PS3] Call of Duty: Ghosts - Subtitled Edition <ACT> (Square Enix) {2013.11.14} (¥7,980) - 30,474 / 248,119 <80-100%> (-86%)
04./NEW [PS3] Monster Hunter Frontier G: Beginner's Package <ACT> (Capcom) {2013.11.20} (¥6,090) - 24,053 / NEW <40-60%>
05./03. [PS3] Grand Theft Auto V <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2013.10.10} (¥7,770) - 17,424 / 541,441 <80-100%> (-27%)
06./NEW [PS3] New Atelier Rorona: Hajimari no Monogatari - The Alchemist of Arland <RPG> (Gust) {2013.11.21} (¥7,140) - 15,575 / NEW <40-60%>
07./04. [PS3] Battlefield 4 <ACT> (Electronic Arts) {2013.11.07} (¥7,665) - 10,077 / 141,202 <60-80%> (-51%)
08./05. [PS3] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2013 <SPT> (Konami) {2013.10.24} (¥3,980) - 8,716 / 194,773 <80-100%> (-33%)
09./UP. [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII-2 <RPG> (Square Enix) {2011.12.15} (¥7,980)
10./UP. [PS3] Lost Planet 3 <ACT> (Capcom) {2013.08.29} (¥6,990)

360 Top 10 (Nov 18 - Nov 24)

01./NEW [360] Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII <RPG> (Square Enix) {2013.11.21} (¥7,770) (4,770 with Dengeki)
02./01. [360] Call of Duty: Ghosts - Subtitled Edition <ACT> (Square Enix) {2013.11.14} (¥7,980) (1,423 with Dengeki)
03./02. [360] Battlefield 4 <ACT> (Electronic Arts) {2013.11.07} (¥7,665) (569 with Dengeki)
04./03. [360] Grand Theft Auto V <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2013.10.10} (¥7,770)
05./06. [360] Tomb Raider <ADV> (Square Enix) {2013.04.25} (¥7,980)
06./05. [360] Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition <ACT> (Microsoft Game Studios) {2013.06.06} (¥2,079)
07./10. [360] Halo 4 <ACT> (Microsoft Game Studios) {2012.11.08} (¥7,140)
08./08. [360] Armored Core: Verdict Day <ACT> (From Software) {2013.09.26} (¥6,800)
09./09. [360] Monster Hunter Frontier G3: Premium Package <ACT> (Capcom) {2013.10.16} (¥6,090)
10./UP. [360] Lost Planet 3 <ACT> (Capcom) {2013.08.29} (¥6,990)

Wii U Top 10 (Nov 18 - Nov 24)

01./NEW [WIU] Super Mario 3D World <ACT> (Nintendo) {2013.11.21} (¥5,985) - 106,967 / NEW <40-60%>
02./01. [WIU] Wii Party U <ETC> (Nintendo) {2013.10.31} (¥4,935) - 22,407 / 147,478 <40-60%> (+20%)
03./02. [WIU] New Super Mario Bros. U <ACT> (Nintendo) {2012.12.08} (¥5,985) - 18,072 / 638,755 <80-100%> (+42%)
04./NEW [WIU] Taiko no Tatsujin: Wii U Version! <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.11.21} (¥5,480) - 17,518 / NEW <0-20%>
05./05. [WIU] Dragon Quest X: Rise of the Five Tribes Online (Bargain Edition) <RPG> (Square Enix) {2013.09.26} (¥3,990)
06./04. [WIU] Wii Fit U (Wii U Family Premium Set Black/White) <ETC> (Nintendo) {2013.10.31} (¥34,800)
07./06. [WIU] New Super Luigi U <ACT> (Nintendo) {2013.07.13} (¥3,885)
08./07. [WIU] Nintendo Land <ETC> (Nintendo) {2012.12.08} (¥4,935)
09./03. [WIU] Call of Duty: Ghosts - Subtitled Edition <ACT> (Square Enix) {2013.11.14} (¥7,980)
10./10. [WIU] ZombiU <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2012.12.08} (¥6,980)

Wii Top 10 (Nov 18 - Nov 24)

01./01. [WII] Taiko no Tatsujin Wii: Super Deluxe Edition <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.11.29} (¥5,040) (1,522 with Dengeki)
02./02. [WII] New Play Control! Pikmin 2 (Nintendo) {2009.03.12}
03./04. [WII] Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo) {2008.04.10} (800 with Dengeki)
04./03. [WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Nintendo) {2008.01.31}
05./05. [WII] Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo) {2009.06.25}
06./07. [WII] Mario Party 9 (Nintendo) {2012.04.26}
07./06. [WII] Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Nintendo) {2011.10.27}
08./08. [WII] Momotarou Dentetsu 2010 Senkoku Ishin no Hero Daisyuugou! No Ken (Minna no Susume Selection) (Hudson Soft) {2011.01.20}
09./10. [WII] Wii Party (Nintendo) {2010.07.08}
10./09. [WII] New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo) {2009.12.03}

3DS Top 11 (Nov 18 - Nov 24)

01./NEW [3DS] One Piece: Unlimited World Red <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.11.21} (¥5,980) - 77,105 / NEW <20-40%>
02./NEW [3DS] Aikatsu! Futari no My Princess <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.11.21} (¥5,480) - 53,866 / NEW <20-40%>
03./01. [3DS] Pokemon X / Y <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2013.10.12} (¥4,800) - 51,118 / 3,295,807 <80-100%> (-21%)
04./03. [3DS] Monster Hunter 4 <ACT> (Capcom) {2013.09.14} (¥5,990) - 24,684 / 3,119,536 <80-100%> (-25%)
05./02. [3DS] Daigasso! Band Brothers P <ACT> (Nintendo) {2013.11.14} (¥4,800) - 12,709 / 53,796 <20-40%> (-69%)
06./07. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf <ETC> (Nintendo) {2012.11.08} (¥4,800) - 7,572 / 3,881,985 <80-100%> (+21%)
07./06. [3DS] Battle For Money Sentouchuu: Densetsu no Shinobi no Survival Battle! <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.10.17} (¥4,980) - 6,735 / 102,977 <60-80%> (-15%)
08./05. [3DS] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014 <SPT> (Konami) {2013.11.14} (¥4,980) - 5,717 / 16,176 <40-60%> (-45%)
09./04. [3DS] Medarot Dual: Kabuto Ver. / Kuwagata Ver. <RPG> (Rocket Company) {2013.11.14} (¥6,090) - 5,204 / 25,043 <20-40%> (-74%)
10./12. [3DS] Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life <ETC> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.08.01} (¥5,480) - 4,943 / 318,062 <80-100%> (+35%)
11./UP. [3DS] Friend Collection: New Life <ETC> (Nintendo) {2013.04.18} (¥4,800) - 4,772 / 1,469,078 <80-100%> (+38%)

PSV Top 10 (Nov 18 - Nov 24)

01./01. [PSV] God Eater 2 <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.11.14} (¥5,980) - 37,451 / 296,277 <80-100%> (-86%)
02./NEW [PSV] New Atelier Rorona: Hajimari no Monogatari - The Alchemist of Arland <RPG> (Gust) {2013.11.21} (¥6,090) - 17,547 / NEW <60-80%>
03./03. [PSV] Gundam Breaker <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.10.31} (¥6,980) (2,822 with Dengeki)
04./02. [PSV] Akiba's Trip 2 <ADV> (Acquire) {2013.11.07} (¥6,594) (2,720 with Dengeki)
05./04. [PSV] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2013 <SPT> (Konami) {2013.10.24} (¥3,980) (3,172 with Dengeki)
06./06. [PSV] Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth1 <RPG> (Compile Heart) {2013.10.31} (¥6,090)
07./05. [PSV] Exstetra <RPG> (FuRyu) {2013.11.07} (¥6,279)
08./UP. [PSV] Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Masou Kishin III - Pride of Justice <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.08.22} (¥6,480)
09./UP. [PSV] Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2013.09.26} (¥6,090)
10./08. [PSV] Dangan-Ronpa 1-2: Reload <ADV> (Spike Chunsoft) {2013.10.10} (¥5,229)

PSP Top 10 (Nov 18 - Nov 24)

01./01. [PSP] God Eater 2 <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.11.14} (¥5,980) - 21,881 / 141,501 <60-80%> (-82%)
02./02. [PSP] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014 <SPT> (Konami) {2013.11.14} (¥3,980) - 7,565 / 24,069 <40-60%> (-54%)
03./04. [PSP] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2013 <SPT> (Konami) {2013.10.24} (¥2,980) - 5,407 / 101,464 <80-100%> (-23%)
04./NEW [PSP] Snow Bound Land <ADV> (Idea Factory) {2013.11.21} (¥6,090) - 5,169 / NEW <60-80%>
05./NEW [PSP] Hanasaku Manimani <ADV> (5pb.) {2013.11.21} (¥6,090) - 4,517 / NEW <60-80%>
06./03. [PSP] Arcana Famiglia 2 <ADV> (C-Territory) {2013.11.14} (¥6,090)
07./07. [PSP] God Eater: Burst (PSP the Best Reprint) <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.06.06} (¥1,800)
08./06. [PSP] AKB1/149: Love Election <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.12.20} (¥7,329)
09./UP. [PSP] Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Rockstar Classics) <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive) {2011.07.21} (¥2,500)
10./09. [PSP] Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (Rockstar Classics) <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2011.07.21} (¥2,500)

Top 30 Combined Sales Rankings: Week 47, 2013 (Nov 18 - Nov 24)
Last Week's Sales Rankings: Week 46, 2013 (Nov 11 - Nov 17)

Top Bottom