• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman Legends 3: Prototype Version -Launch title for Nintendo E-Shop [Screens/Vids]

luka said:
I was always confused why exactly Rock, Yuna, and Sera are stuck on Heaven in the first place. Before beating Sera he had no problems taking the shuttle back and forth. :p
Didn't the master system shut down or something along those lines? I'm foggy on the ending..

Anyway, I thought it'd be interesting to compare the new versions of Roll and Tron with the old ones:
Here is Roll. I'm worried she's looking a little too doll-like and lifeless. Hopefully they'll add a bit of expression when you interact with her. But new Roll looks very refined regardless.
compareroll.png

...and here's Tron! The graphical upgrade looks pretty good. I can't wait to see a cutscene with these new models!
comparetron.png

Looks like they've already changed something with the Bright Brats too, namely the fat guy's race. (I think its the same guy?)

Screen+shot+2011-05-09+at+12.33.25+PM.png

00s5.jpg

M3d10n

It sounds that they'll be packing quite some content into Prototype (they really, really should call it Prologue instead). I'll consider it if I can get more than 3 hours of fun out of it.

Top Bottom