• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman Powered-up was released 10 years ago

goldenpp72

I bought a psp for this and hunter. Hunter was a bit disappointing but damn if power didn't raise the bar for 2d remakes. The fact these didn't continue to even the most popular entry (2) will always bother me.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Hey Capcom, you love to re-release games right? What are you waiting for?

84neWI0.jpg

LmQ929s.jpg

7RhgOdE.jpg

Get these on XBLA, PSN & eShop.

These three are worth tracking down an OG PSP to play. Go ahead and get Dracula Chronocles X and youre set.

I loved Ultime GG , they did such a great job in that game!

It was a good game. The online player created levels was my first realization that when given the tools people will always create the most rediciolous hard levels.

These three are worth tracking down an OG PSP to play. Go ahead and get Dracula Chronocles X and youre set.

I loved Ultime GG , they did such a great job in that game!

I still need to go back and try and finish Ultimate GnG... I never could find a guide that told me how to find the last couple of gold rings I was short...

I instead picked up the Japanese re-release Ultimate Makaimura Kai which in addition to including the original version of Ultimate GnG also had a more linear refined version of the game that just made you clear the game twice through like the other games in the series among other balance changes. Such an awesome refined version of the game.

Dracula X Chronicles I wasn't so crazy for... I didn't like the polygon graphics for Dracula X, it made it hard to see certain obstacles plus it just looked drab compared to the original (glad they included that in the same package). I wasn't crazy for the new dub of Symphony of the Night either. It went from hilarious cheesy and bad voice acting (of the Playstation original) to just plain bad. The new boss fight was quite cool, but I wish they'd gone all the way and put in the Saturn areas as well.

Tizoc

Capcom needs to release this game along with Maverick Hunter X for current consoles and Steam. Fucking seriously. For posterity.

Done. I'm doing the same with MHX.

MHX remaster for $15 is worth my money, but I think there'd be issues with the voice acting royalties?

SMK

This and Metal Gear Acid 2 are the games I REALLY want on the PSN store.

I thought it was mindblowing to see the wall splat animation when you defeat a boss near a wall. It was such a small little thing, but seeing that back then on a PSP was kinda cool.

I started to play this game a few months ago, but I had to stop because there is an issue with timing jumps. I cannot recall the exact order of events, but it is something like when you need to change direction (e.g. left to right or right to left) the game has a hiccup/stutter where Mega Man just sticks. It messes up all timing for jumps.

I had to put it down. Virtually unplayable to me because I was not willing to get used to the "sticking", whatever it should be called. No other Mega Man title plays like that, so in the end, it just was not for me.

Top Bottom