• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(members: 100, guests: 900) Why are the guests not joining?

MrRogers

Reeeeerrs from that reject site, that long for freedom of thought, but havent quite killed the stalinist demons in their heads.

Last edited:

Antoon

Banned
I was a guest for like 10 years here. The only thing that prevented me to join in the early 2010's was the paid e-mail barrier, oh and I heard about the 6 month waiting list to join. Then I kinda got so used to just lurking I got everything I needed from just reading the posts here (also the funny pics threads became my main reason to visit this site when it got boring). I have to also mention I was a devoted System Warrior on Gamespot's Systemwars forum, and then later on the systemwars.com, so I guess I was already part of the gaming community.

kbear

I vaguely remember there being significantly less than 900 guests viewing the board earlier in the year. Good news. I want to contribute more with threads. Busy time of year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom