• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men down! Goodbye GAF

salva

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

OverHeat

« generous god »
Did you really drop this thread and then just reply to people the last however long? So we are really starting these “feel bad for me I’m leaving, but staying at the same time because I need attention” type threads now? Wow, if you aren’t banned at least temporarily or something for this, I don’t even know what to say anymore 🤦‍♂️
No I’m waiting for the hammer to drop

skneogaf

Please buy yourself a bigger cooler, you're one of the few members I recognise the name therefore you must not be a dweeb.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
He did DM me citing "creative differences" with Mods.
He was very kind and grateful to our community.

Now he's back to fucking & making more spawns 😁
The mods see something that qualifies as console warring, they will issue a warning, even if it’s a joke. If you’re just trying to get a jab in that’s basically the cost of it. It doesn’t mean you’re an enemy of the forum if so. Warnings are not a big deal. Post deletions are not a big deal. Just a way to keep things on track.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
The mods see something that qualifies as console warring, they will issue a warning, even if it’s a joke. If you’re just trying to get a jab in that’s basically the cost of it. It doesn’t mean you’re an enemy of the forum if so. Warnings are not a big deal. Post deletions are not a big deal. Just a way to keep things on track.
Never had a warning but did get a couple of posts deleted without notice in the "Pics that make you laugh" thread.
And I get it, those were "borderline".

Never understood console wars & don't care for it.
Also religion & politics.

Why? Because I come in here to share my silly thoughts and be entertained.
I also feel appreciated and love other members in return.

This place is dysfunctional yet nurturing.
Just like a real family 🤠

Top Bottom