• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V to be released September 1st - Worldwide

iNvid02

good job that thread remained locked, they tried to play us like a fiddly doodly diddly damn diddle

flanders.gif

RPGCrazied

Is this real? Wow, well, that will give me time to play other games, and at least its not 2016, but still disappointed.

Works for me, gives me time to enjoy the rest of this years offerings. Plus I like spending time outside during the summer, so this'll work well for the winter months.

Mr Git

!

Glad there's finally a date and it's not a bad one really. I'd imagine I'll still be playing Bloodborne, Arkham Knight and Witcher 3 until then.

fritzo

im okay with that date, of course June would've been great. but finish the game and make it perfect Kojima. can't wait.

AdanVC

God damn it is this a leak?? I hate leaks now tomorrow's official announcement is not going to be all that exciting :mad:((((((((((((((

Chris1

Woo! Assuming the Halo 5 rumor is also true for September maybe my Xbox One is going to be on for a month straight. Like legit not getting turned off. Bam.
I forgot about that.. so September could be looking at QB, Halo5, MGSV, FIFA 16 and we'll probably see a forza around here too... damn.

Top Bottom