• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metro: Last Light is $0.01 At Best Buy, possible pricing error.

Salaadin

I give up. Wont let me create an account because it doesnt match their records. Of course it doesnt! I dont have an account yet!

We're sorry, but the order you placed on July 11, 2013 has been canceled because we were unable to verify your information. Be assured that if you paid by credit card, it has not been charged, and any other method of payment has been credited.

But it WAS charged!

oatmeal

Banned
I better get mine, I bought a 680 from Amazon and they said that I would get the game for free...but I ended up buying it A DAY before the deal officially started.

Daingurse

Got my ordered placed thanks to polyh3dron's thread. Now the waiting game.

tumblr_lqic1lSwlD1qa8xb8.gif

T3CHN01R

Banned
"This recipient does not accept payments from non-US PayPal accounts."

Bleh. Only way I can pay for this from out here... :(

Yup same here. I'm in England. Anyone want to be a Good Samaritan and order a copy or two for some of us that can't? Pay more than what it's being sold for for your troubles. Call it interest lol.

dispensergoinup

Gold Member
Damn! Same here:

"We're sorry, but the order you placed on July 11, 2013 has been canceled because we were unable to verify your information. Be assured that if you paid by credit card, it has not been charged, and any other method of payment has been credited."

=(

Soule

"This recipient does not accept payments from non-US PayPal accounts."

won't accept my card either :(

Well conngrats to the people that did get in tho :)

Vibranium

Banned
Just create a fake account if you're not in the US guys, quick googling does wonders.

I used my credit card and it went through, maybe I was just fast.

I must have been lightning fast. It's sitting in my Steam library waiting to be installed.
0yAt9A3.png
It'd be fucked up if I got charged a difference. :lol

Top Bottom