• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS3 = NFL2K5

jeez man! dont return it.

contact konami and tell them the story, im sure they will like the curiousity. who knows you might even get a reply from Hideo.

i had a similar bizare situation with Valve and none other than Gabe Newell got back to me.

Fongul

If you look at the warranty information in the back of the instruction manual, you can indeed contact Konami for a return based on the game being defective. I don't think the game would have any value because of the mistake (kinda like finding a comic book with double covers or something like that....)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I bought a copy of Wild Arms 3 at Walmart that turned out to be a DVD-R copy of Wild Arms 3. The disc cover was so damn fake

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
incredibly, no one said "DAMN THE PATRIOTS" in this thread. i guess mgs2 references are passé. :(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Doth Togo said:
Which Walmart was it?

Wal-Mart Store #2524
5502 Monterey Rd
San Jose, CA 95138
(408) 363-9050

I purchased it almost 2 years ago. Luckily they let me exchange it for a real copy the next day

BuddyC

Wario64 said:
Wal-Mart Store #2524
5502 Monterey Rd
San Jose, CA 95138
(408) 363-9050

I purchased it almost 2 years ago. Luckily they let me exchange it for a real copy the next day
I remember that. Whoa, I've been around a lot longer than I remember.

Top Bottom