• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MHK doesn't have gold! (Japanese businessmen GET ITT!)

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

Jon Neu

Banned
I want to take this opportunity to ask: what the hell is this gold system? What is the purpose?

Also I want to thank my man MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima -especially in this troubled times of Kojima haters and clickbaity Low IQ reviews-, for making me Gold, despite still not knowing what is that all about.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I want to take this opportunity to ask: what the hell is this gold system? What is the purpose?

Also I want to thank my man MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima -especially in this troubled times of Kojima haters and clickbaity Low IQ reviews-, for making me Gold, despite still not knowing what is that all about.
From what I understand, you give gold to the people you want to suck.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

It's an optional service for heroic people who would like to support NeoGAF. Gold users get an ad-free experience, instant thread updates, a special logo when browsing the site, gold username and title, access to the Covers system, and customizable posts and threads per page numbers.

it wasn't faked, not at all

you are a goddamn fool
How the hell did they broadcast it live in the 60's then!? Doesn't make any sense. It was the greatest piece of work Kubrick has ever directed
hhh.png

Weilthain

Banned
Tesseract is just annoyed because he thought he was rid of me.

The 3 hour moon documentary that was in Italian has recently been uploaded in English to YouTube for free, like I promised, I can link it if you want assuming I won’t get silenced again.

Tesseract

Banned
Why didn't they broadcast a one-take sequence of Buzz Alder walking across a large section of the moon? It's really suspicious but a stunning feat of directing from the one and only Stanley Kubrick
whew.png

it is admittedly difficult to tell when you are being yourself in these parts, mhk

as for Weilthain Weilthain

idgaf what you think, maybe keep your kindergarten cop thoughts on the state of the universe to yourself (or not, go forth and spread the truth to all the nonbelievers)

$spacemathisnotrealmathorwhateverthefuck

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned

This is a must see. All the tests like mythbusters have their lies ripped to shreds and you have the best photographers in the world explain why ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHY IS FAKE.

time to wake up people! Viva MEXICO!!!!!

Weilthain

Banned
it is admittedly difficult to tell when you are being yourself in these parts, mhk

as for Weilthain Weilthain

idgaf what you think, maybe keep your kindergarten cop thoughts on the state of the universe to yourself (or not, go forth and spread the truth to all the nonbelievers)

$spacemathisnotrealmathorwhateverthefuck

I know it triggers you and I’m sorry, but it’s true.

Free speech and all that.

The government lies.

Tesseract

Banned
I know it triggers you and I’m sorry, but it’s true.

Free speech and all that.

The government lies.

i'm not triggered bruh, i live in florida with a legacy of family working on these projects over multiple generations

people do try to sell lies tho, especially retards on youtube

-Arcadia-

Banned
I’m not especially informed in American (and I guess world) space race history. I am familiar with how manipulation works though.

Unironically, I’m saying there’s a small outside chance that yeah, the moon landing could have been fake.

Who the fuck would know, or be able to prove otherwise? You launch a rocket to orbit, then put the footage on TVs.

That said, I think the moon landing was real.

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned
i'm not triggered bruh, i live in florida with a legacy of family working on these projects over multiple generations

people do try to sell lies tho, especially retards on youtube

do yourself a favor and watch it.

Watching this as we speak.

tell me they aren’t being yanked around on wires when it gets to that bit. The photography section is the best bit.

ok I will stop now. When people aren’t having fun then it’s not fun I accept that. Watch the doc though.

Last edited:
i guess all the shit we left on the moon was faked

them ranging experiment retroreflectors are fake, it's all one big conspiracy

kojima has cum 2
The Moon Landing was a stunning feat of Hollywood production, if we're keeping it a buck. It was because of Kubrick's breakthrough directing and NASA's generosity that we got to experience Staw Wars in the late 70's when the technology was viable for George Lucas to use in his film.

Top Bottom