• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michel Ancel teasing a new game on Instagram

Eolz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK2aRqvAC2S/
michelancel Somewhere in system 4 ...
- Thanks #ubisoft for making this possible !

On mobile, can't link the pic directly...
Edit:thanks

14369192_953707601400156_8704898801950785536_n.jpg

Lirrik

System 4 is where the planets from the first game are located. This is basically Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed.

Take that, Half-Life 3!

Fisico

Holy crap, if that's really BG&E2 that would be pretty crazy.
And if the Nintendo funded NX exclusivity is real then bless them
(assuming it's a Bayonetta 2 situation eg. the game wouldn't exist if it wasn't for this)

UrbanRats

Finish your other game first ffs. Where is wild.

Oh shit it's a piggy. Is it alive?! I want to believe

Ahah, he's trying to do exactly that, assuming that piggy is anything to go by.

Fuck, WiLD is by far my most anticipated game, yet i'm also a huge fan of BG&E.
Just give this man all he needs to finish this stuff!

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
System 4 is BGE2's solar system and the artwork shows one incredibly sweet Pey'j. Announcement imminent. Interesting timing, maybe the BGE2 NX rumor was not bogus afterall, because I don't see any other good opportunity to announce a new game soon.

Holy shit, it's really happening. :O

And those who are saying to finish Wild first, uh... you guys know that Ancel's day job is still at Ubisoft right? He can't exactly work on Wild full-time. My guess is that he will quit Ubi to focus on his indie studio once BG&E2 is done though.

Fisico

Finish your other game first ffs. Where is wild.

Oh shit it's a piggy. Is it alive?! I want to believe

Two different games two different teams.
Ever since he opened Wild Sheep studio it was always said that he would still be working for Ubisoft half of the time.

Watch it be on everything but NX. :p

The only reason I have any reason to believe the NX rumor is because BG&E2 seems like the most un-Ubisoft type of game these days. Seems like something that would need external funding to get off the ground.

But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's a multiplatform game for everything else.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
The NX is looking good for software so far. Hopefully this time the tease is real. On the other hand where is Jade?

Half of her is probably in that guy's trowsers at that time. The other half... I don't have a clue.

DMONKUMA

Holy shit, it's really happening. :O

And those who are saying to finish Wild first, uh... you guys know that Ancel's day job is still at Ubisoft right? He can't exactly work on Wild full-time. My guess is that he will quit Ubi to focus on his indie studio once BG&E2 is done though.

Didn't know that actually.

Top Bottom