• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft / Activision Deal Approval Watch |OT| (MS/ABK close)

Do you believe the deal will be approved?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

Banjo64

cumsessed
I’m out. Not going to bother waiting for close to $95.

Thanks you MS, Activision, FTC and CMA.

I wasn’t lucky enough to get in when ATVI was dangling in the $60s, but got in the low $70s after the deal was announced but due to competition fears the stock was in the $70-80 range for a year. That’s around when it was rebounding a bit from the lows due to social media nitwits we’re tweeting about corporate culture dragging down the stock and news was everywhere. MS came in during this time looking for a good buy and got it. All those sex scandal articles disappeared. It was a great time to buy.
Hope you made a wedge mate.

Kilau

Gold Member
I’m out. Not going to bother waiting for close to $95.

Thanks you MS, Activision, FTC and CMA.

I wasn’t lucky enough to get in when ATVI was dangling in the $60s, but got in the low $70s after the deal was announced but due to competition fears the stock was in the $70-80 range for a year. That’s around when it was rebounding a bit from the lows due to social media nitwits we’re tweeting about corporate culture dragging down the stock and news was everywhere. MS came in during this time looking for a good buy and got it. All those sex scandal articles disappeared. It was a great time to buy.
MS was part of those nitwits dragging the stock down.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

tmlDan

they're like hey, there's a new agreement MS has not shared and we don't have it on hand so nothing has changed but it will happen, has not happened...dsafadgdg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hope you made a wedge mate.
Not a ton. I made about 25% or so I think. But let’s just say that $1800 gaming laptop on my radar can be bought and I would even think twice about it even though in reality I can be the most frugal value analyzing cheapskate buying Wendy’s frostys only when I see on deal during their 99 cent summer deal. Lol.

I knew the deal would go through. It’s video game companies and competition bureaus bucking over Call of duty. If telcom companies can get approved I don’t think a product involving Stopping Power and Ghost is something worth stopping.

The only big drawback was it was a lengthy process waiting. Waited a long time for it to hit the $90s.

Last edited:

POKEYCLYDE

Not a ton. I made about 25% or so I think. But let’s just say that $1800 gaming laptop on my radar can be bought and I would even think twice about it even though in reality I can be the most frugal value analyzing cheapskate buying Wendy’s frostys only when I see on deal during their 99 cent summer deal. Lol.

I knew the deal would go through. It’s video game companies and competition bureaus bucking over Call of duty. If telcom companies can get approved I don’t think a product involving Stopping Power and Ghost is something worth stopping.

The only big drawback was it was a lengthy process waiting. Waited a long time for it to hit the $90s.
Treat yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom