• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft / Activision Deal Approval Watch |OT| (MS/ABK close)

Do you believe the deal will be approved?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Popcorn time on 30th May. Disappointed gamers when this Acquisition gets approved
Popcorn time, it’s me - Florian

op GIF

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Holy shit.

Mod of War Mod of War EviLore EviLore

Genuine question, what’s the policy on actual paid shills?

SoloKingRobert SoloKingRobert / Florian, you’ve got issues bro. Some of the stuff you tweet is extremely alarming.
no ban please let him stay ,i want to see his reaction when the cat has final findings
btw the moment i saw that he was on era i knew he must be here too, he is using different names
Mod of War Mod of War EviLore EviLore

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
no ban please i want to see his reaction when the cat has final findings
btw the moment i saw that he was on era i knew he must be here too, he is using different names
My issue is that I can’t take any pro-Xbox poster seriously now that I know they are using these tactics of paying morons to spread misinformation. It’s extremely dangerous for honest discourse. It is blatantly obvious that Mage, Sage and now Robert are all on the pay roll. How many others? All of them?

And also, because they are paid, their is no real retribution for them to answer when they are wrong - they simply don’t care if they are wrong because they are paid anyway, it’s just on to the next lot of lies.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
How does it feel knowing that you and Topher Topher were schooled by the expert himself?

If only we knew we were in the presence of retardation greatness.
My gut feeling reply seemed to be over the target ;)
We can read and parse words. But if MS wants us to shill out of them, I'll give them a routing number and account number, then I can pretend to be retarded.

Topher

Gold Member
Ok why was it that MS was able to partner with companies that don't like Microsoft to make Cloud gaming work? Obvious answer is money and power. Why couldn't Sony use its dominance in the console market to do the same? This merger wouldn't be a discussion if Sony had done this, instead we're discussing fairness in a market they should have already entered say about 3 years ago.

Uh....I don't care. This isn't about Sony's cloud. Nothing you are posting is relevant.

Ok fuck it, time to reveal
This guy is florian mueller
He made the mistake ti screenshot the tweet without cutting his profile
funny no one noticed it
s4M13Ir.jpg

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

feynoob

That's funny considering the CMA are equally "experts" in all this and yet I've never said that in itself makes them right.

Appeal_to_Authority.jpg

I'm no expert on the law and never claimed to be. That doesn't matter. I can read and I can come to my own conclusions. You really should try it and stop letting others do your thinking for you.

Game Show Wow GIF by ABC Network

Astray

Bernoulli Bernoulli our eagle eyed hero

The Rat Catcher

season 5 falling GIF
I was catching up and saw the screenshot he attached and I had a headscratch moment there. I was like "did this dude just reveal his identity or did he Photoshop it there as a joke or something?".

Now we know lmfao. I told you all this Florian dude is insane and will provide tons of laughs.

If I had to guess, he seems like the kind of person who sets google alerts on his name, and that's how he found this thread.

Elios83

A spy story :pie_grinning_sweat:
But he's not the only one hiding his identity.
This thread is riddled with people with dormant accounts with 50-200 posts in years that suddenly have been activated by this particular discussion and all start defending and rooting for the acquisition.
I'm not even sure what's to gain here, it's not like trying to set/control a narrative here on gaf on this topic will change the outcome with the CMA.
Their efforts would be better spent at faking enthusiasm for other things Microsoft does.

Anyway if Microsoft pays me 2000$/h I could fake that I was so disappointed with the Playstation showcase that I'm buying a Series S :pie_roffles::pie_grinning_sweat:

feynoob

A spy story :pie_grinning_sweat:
But he's not the only one hiding his identity.
This thread is riddled with people with dormant accounts with 50-200 posts in years that suddenly have been activated by this particular discussion and all start defending and rooting for the acquisition.
I'm not even sure what's to gain here, it's not like trying to set/control a narrative here on gaf on this topic will change the outcome with the CMA.
Their efforts would be better spent at faking enthusiasm for other things Microsoft does.

Anyway if Microsoft pays me 2000$/h I could fake that I was so disappointed with the Playstation showcase that I'm buying a Series S :pie_roffles::pie_grinning_sweat:
Hey, dont take DeepEnigma DeepEnigma job. He needs a big raise, and has been waiting for this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom