• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 9, 2019. 4:00 PM EST

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019

• Total voters
Are any of you following any streamers to watch it? I've considered watching either Easy Allies or Lobosjr's stream, but wondering if there's some I've missed and forgot to consider.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Ah i get it .. To stream in 4K on xbox one x you need to select yet another button stream in 4k. Instead of just tinkering with the normal resolution.
weird.

first time using my console to test it out. I have 3 backup links :p

No, I don't want to be annoyed.

afterwards its a lot of fun imo :p

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
To watch it on my AppleTV I ne
Ah i get it .. To stream in 4K on xbox one x you need to select yet another button stream in 4k. Instead of just tinkering with the normal resolution.
weird.

first time using my console to test it out. I have 3 backup links :p
yass

Animagic

Banned
Are any of you following any streamers to watch it? I've considered watching either Easy Allies or Lobosjr's stream, but wondering if there's some I've missed and forgot to consider.
I was going to watch spawnwave but after hearing about the mixr feed I changed my mind

LostDonkey

e3361f585a22c02bbd3f43a07d99c0a0c79907f012f54d28b93efa99f1917604.jpg

Isa

I've got some egg salad, various cheeses and olives, Takis and some Jarritos of various flavours to help slobber it all down. My body is ready.

Ivellios

Im watching a live stream of a tech youtuber i enjoy, but he is not famous or anything.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Battletoads!

CJY

Banned
This really sounds like a Sony game, the voice and music I mean... gameplay looks like a Bethesda game

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This really sounds like a Sony game, the voice and music I mean... gameplay looks like a Bethesda game
Made by former Fallout devs

• LOL
Reactions: CJY
Top Bottom