• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Middle school teacher gives student lap dance in class

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Gorilla

Banned
The whole class planned this? How?

g1338483213985770110.jpg

Loki

Count of Concision
This always went on, we just hear about it more now because of the internet.

</GAF groupthink>

TCRS

Banned
I disagree. I think people playing it off with jokes are contributing to a mentality that male rape committed by women isn't serious. People will even speak for the victims assuming they enjoyed it which makes it even more gross.

you're overthinking it, this is just projecting fantasies. and how did rape come into the equation, she hasn't even been charged with it.

unrelated: I just saw your ava and tag change live, like without F5ing or anything like wtf. but now it's back to normal?

MnnxmYg.jpg

you're overthinking it, this is just projecting fantasies. and how did rape come into the equation, she hasn't even been charged with it.

unrelated: I just saw your ava and tag change live, like without F5ing or anything like wtf. but now it's back to normal?

MnnxmYg.jpg

It's a mouse over tag.

And we aren't really over-thinking it. Rape didn't occur in this instance, but as I said, every time there is a rape/sexual assault of a young male by an adult teacher, the exact same responses come up.

Even if the boy in question reported it as a rape and didn't enjoy it.

And you see nothing wrong with that? You can't see how everyone chiming in that 'wow, wish it was me!' would shame actual victims into silence?

I had a Teacher talk inappropriate to me in high school... .. . To bad it was a guy.

Did see a Teacher's tits in high school too. Mid 30's, never wore a bra and she used to always bend down right in front of my desk with a low cut shirt... You could see everything. But she only did it to me.. best year ever.. The End

Nether!

As much as I fantasized about my teachers in school, something like this happening in real life would have been insane and humiliating.

Wazzy

Banned

MnnxmYg.jpg

I never said rape occured in this case. I brought rape up because it along with sexual assault are treated as a joke when it's a male victim. I probably should have been clearer and included sexual assault in my original post since I was meaning both.

It's a hover over tag but Fiction already beat me on both responses, heh.

TCRS

Banned
It's a mouse over tag.

And we aren't really over-thinking it. Rape didn't occur in this instance, but as I said, every time there is a rape/sexual assault of a young male by an adult teacher, the exact same responses come up.

Even if the boy in question reported it as a rape and didn't enjoy it.

And you see nothing wrong with that? You can't see how everyone chiming in that 'wow, wish it was me!' would shame actual victims into silence?

I never said rape occured in this case. I brought rape up because it along with sexual assault are treated as a joke when it's a male victim. I probably should have been clearer and included sexual assault in my original post since I was meaning both.

It's a hover over tag but Fiction already beat me on both responses, heh.

Your points have merit but I'd like to believe that we can talk about our teenage fantasies without being accused of perpetrating some sort of culture of silence. There has to be a middle way.

And damn I didn't even know that's possible with the tag. I was like wtf is happening.

terrisus

Your points have merit but I'd like to believe that we can talk about our teenage fantasies without being accused of perpetrating some sort of culture of silence. There has to be a middle way.

Not in a thread like this, no.

Whether it can be done elsewhere is questionable at best - but definitely not in a thread like this.
And especially not when it tends to get said multiple times in any thread like this.

BPoole

Working two jobs is fine but you gotta remember which one you're at.

These poor underpaid/overworked teachers. Maybe if the schools paid her more, she wouldn't have to be a stripper at night. And if she wasn't a stripper at night, she wouldn't have mistaken that 12 year old boy for a single, late 40s year old man stuff $1 bills in her G-String

terrisus

Wazzy

Banned

And damn I didn't even know that's possible with the tag. I was like wtf is happening.

There's a time and place to discuss that kind of stuff and a thread about rape and sexual assault is not one of them.

Subjecting a minor to something like that in front of a class of students is most certainly "harassing."

The story says his friends told the teacher to do it. If we're gonna make wild and baseless assumptions, how do we know he didn't ask his friends to ask the teacher for a lapdance to save himself from asking her personally?

terrisus

The story says his friends told the teacher to do it. If we're gonna make wild and baseless assumptions, how do we know he didn't ask his friends to ask the teacher for a lapdance to save himself from asking her personally?

Even if the friends (who are also minors) told the teacher to do it, ultimately she's the one who did it.

And if the claim is that he asked his friends to ask her so that he didn't have to ask her - leaving aside that she as the adult in the situation still chose to do it, but just focusing on the "harassing" part - at that point we're just victim blaming.

I'm not saying we should assume anything before the proper proceedings, but for people to be stating that "he wanted it" so that it "obviously wasn't harassment" is disgusting.

Trojan X

Banned
Thinking about it. If you were that age again you might think that was pretty awesome, heck i can think of many teacher i wished gave me a lap dance or i got together for frisky fun when i was in my teens (damn, i had some HOT teachers that made students go crazy when i was back in school). Unfortunately, no matter my thinking, now as an adult, it really isn't appropriately and the teacher should have known better. I hope she doesn't get too burned from this and everyone part company easily.

Btw, people really got to stop making assumptions. Seriously,too many people here forgotten what it was like when they was a teen. Heck, when i was a teen we did all sorts of crazy stuff at school. Come on, people.

Sorry, I find it pretty gross that male kids that get raped or assaulted by female teachers illicit this sort of response every single time.

It's the reason that male kids that ARE raped by pretty female adults don't say anything for fear of getting this type of response or being called gay for not liking it or whatever. Hell, adult males raped by women would get the same damned comments.

So yeah, I find it seriously gross.

Edit: as evidenced above with the 'no straight male' comment.

No True Scotsman

I remember my Senior year of HS a girl was caught in the Vice Principles office with the VP having sex by a teacher. The VP, before getting the job, was the football coach/gym teacher and always seemed like a scuz bucket to me. Needless to say he lost his job, went to jail, lost his family, etc.

way more

FFS. If this had been a 42 year old male teacher grinding his junk in a 15yr old girls face, there wouldn't be a single person in here defending it or saying "yah she wanted it, you all know it."

Even worse, what if it had been a dog and a sentient gas cloud? It's disgusting that people would find that hot or laugh at it.

terrisus

Even worse, what if it had been a dog and a sentient gas cloud? It's disgusting that people would find that hot or laugh at it.

Except that there have been numerous cases of male teachers abusing female students, to be able to compare the reactions to those.

Is there a collection of reports of sentient gas clouds abusing dogs that I've missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom