• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Midori: Persona 6 Logo (Placeholder) First Look

Draugoth

Gold Member

GOSetQEXsAAELvs

Last edited:

Kurotri

Really curious what theme green will represent. I heard somewhere that green is often attributed to jealousy so that might be a cool angle. Or of course, money.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm curious the direction Persona 6 is gonna go since Hashino moved on from the series.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Wonder what the game’s central theme will be. Also makes me wonder what style of music will come about. Persona 4‘s tunes were very pop heavy which lined up with the yellow colors and emphasis on television. Persona 5 was red, with the story focused on “stealing hearts” and a soundtrack that emphasized disco and acid jazz. Green though? Can’t see them doing a nature type story. Maybe envy?

e0n

Wonder what the game’s central theme will be. Also makes me wonder what style of music will come about. Persona 4‘s tunes were very pop heavy which lined up with the yellow colors and emphasis on television. Persona 5 was red, with the story focused on “stealing hearts” and a soundtrack that emphasized disco and acid jazz. Green though? Can’t see them doing a nature type story. Maybe envy?
Logo looks like a Celtic knot, so a harp maybe?

Pejo

I would say it gives me prison vibes, but they already did the prison theme kinda in 5, with Igor and the girls. I think they mentioned it's still High School based, so maybe a detention school or something of that nature?

Greed.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Really curious what theme green will represent. I heard somewhere that green is often attributed to jealousy so that might be a cool angle. Or of course, money.
Remember Hashino is not working on Persona 6, this one might be go entire different direction just like Hashino himself did with P3.

As long as Shoji Meguro is doing the music and hopefully also Lyn Inaizumi, the music will be amazing like always
Most likely not since Atsushi Kitajoh is P-Studio's new lead composer, and Meguro isn't even an Atlus employee anymore. Also, there will definitely be a new female vocalist who is exclusive to Persona 6 and its side titles.

Kurotri

Didn't P5 have a money angle with the focus on corruption?
Yeah, but the overall theme was attributed to the red color scheme was described as rebellious/rebel against society.
Remember Hashino is not working on Persona 6, this one might be go entire different direction just like Hashino himself did with P3.
You are right, this one might be radically different where familiar rules don't apply anymore. Really curious about what this team will do with the series. For what it*s worth, the high school setting is still present according to Midori.

Top Bottom