• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mii Profile Picture March

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wait, there are active members of SwapNoteGAF? I thought I was the only one!
Due to the 100 friend limit and the fact you can only share message with friends SwapNoteGAF is a bit of a muddle. Really we almost need to find out who is still active and try to get friend lists coordinated.

zroid

Banned
Swapnote GAF does have a Swapnote thread where they regularly discuss the fine art of
stationery collecting

I don't understand the purpose of this. Why now? Don't worry, I've already got the picture ready.

Nofun_robot.jpg

Tyeforce

Well, Mii Profile Picture March comes to an end today. Thanks to those of you here who participated, and hopefully it will be bigger and better next year! (Of course, I'll still be using my Mii as my profile picture year round like I always have, lol.)

Oersted

Well, Mii Profile Picture March comes to an end today. Thanks to those of you here who participated, and hopefully it will be bigger and better next year! (Of course, I'll still be using my Mii as my profile picture year round like I always have, lol.)

Completely missed it. Someone else planning to do something like this?

Tyeforce

Completely missed it. Some else planning to do something like this?
Well, the goal of this is to have Nintendo fans around the world use their Miis as their profile pictures for the month of March. I suppose someone else could always start up another Mii Profile Picture Month, but that would kinda take away from what Mii March is about. We'll be doing this next year, too, so hopefully you can participate then!

Of course, you can always use your Mii as your profile picture whenever you want like I do.

Tyeforce

Opened this thread and saw posts about SwapNote... It still hurts... ;_;

...The feels... =(

You know, I'm really disappointed that people aren't making a bigger deal about the loss of Swapnote. If people would actually make some noise about it, maybe we'd at least get some sort of response from Nintendo about the future of Swapnote (and Flipnote Studio 3D, for that matter). Ever since the details about why Swapnote was killed off emerged, it seems like people were scared off from talking about it due to the circumstances surrounding it. But while the events were terrible, it's still no excuse for what Nintendo did. The same damn things happens on other services and you don't see those companies pulling the plug! There's no reason why Nintendo can't just add more obvious and mandatory parental controls to Swapnote or something and put SpotPass back. =/

Anyway...lol. Sorry, the whole Swapnote things angers me so much. Ahem...

Miis!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
mii.png

Well I suppose I could give it some thought. Quite like my current avatar though.

An attempt at "mangafying" it. Think it needs some work though.

miimanga.png

Top Bottom